Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Wow I loving suck at this game because I'm getting used to the controller settings. I think the Halo 4 is what I'll use for the beta because the default layout got me killed multiple times whenever I tried to do anything but aim n shoot. Once I played a few games I started getting the hang of the thrusters, sprint and clamber and enjoyed the movement options they allow. The main thing I don't like is that whenever I jump while ads'ing using the halo 4 layout, it automatically hovers. This worked great when I did some hover snipes across the map, but was terrible in an actual gunfight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Wow breakout is a lot of fun with a friend to talk to

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

It sucks that this game is Cool and Fun [like the MCC] and will be brought to its knees because the matchmaking will be so bad that nobody can actually get to the cool and fun gameplay stuff.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Ever since I ranked up to gold, I've gone on the worst spree of bad games that I can remember. I'm getting consistently 4 shotted, while I pump 3 BR bursts with hit markers into an unshielded opponent and die. I'm also consistently matched with Onyx and semi pros who wreck me.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

If the autozoom function for the default control scheme makes it to full launch, I'm definitely going to have to switch to the default layout. I've noticed that I'm consistently winning close/mid range fights, unless I get outplayed, whereas I'm getting annihilated in long range battles because the other guy gets a scoped in shot while I get descoped.

• Locked thread