Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
Add me I guess

faaart XCUSE ME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
Beta is live now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
The post game victory jig with the Spartans high fiving each other is going to get old really fast. I wish we could use the Kinect to make our own poses.

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
It's not an awful idea. Imagine how many Kinects that would sell if it gave people the ability to have a jerking off motion show up on your screen. I would laugh my rear end off.

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica

MickRaider posted:

Kill Death Assists?

In other news reached Gold 3. I bet I can get to onyx tomorrow if I keep playing well.

I got Onyx 2, but don't feel like playing anymore this week since its the same stuff from the early access.

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
If you get stuck in a lobby I heard that snapping a party, starting a party and selecting "Leave multiplayer" can get you back to the main menu.

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
For a secret Easter egg press the X button really really fast at the main menu!

it crashes the game and your console

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
I love getting a big win streak with the most kills on my team only to get a performance increase bonus of +3 or +7

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica

hanyolo posted:

Finding games a lot easier today (within 1 min) but after the game is done there is still a 50% chance of the whole lobby getting stuck in "searching for players" which requires you to restart the game entirely.

Instead of exiting the game do this:

Snap party
start party
leave > multiplayer

problem solved. Should take you back to the main menu.

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica

shaitan posted:

How do you download the MP Beta? I go to the extras section and I can't select the MP Beta option.

Try going on the Halo Channel and see if that helps

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
Pegasus and Orion

The Forge palette looks great in Halo 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8_5ZgQi0Dk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGrIy9C9iE

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
True, but it looks do clean and the lightning is pretty.

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
I'll be on tonight to play the two new Forge maps if anyone wants to join me sometime after 6 PM EST.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
I don't know if it's because I'm tired or depressed or frustrated that MCC is still broken (probably that), but I really am not enjoying this game anymore. Let me play some working MCC.

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
Alright, beta is over. Now 343i can get back to fixing MCC

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
My hype for Halo 5 died after experience MCC. I still preordered the big Legendary box though :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica

Zaphod42 posted:

These are all pretty great changes, I gotta say.

If they can just get rid of the loving iron sights on the energy sword and the assault rifle...

Anim8 make it happen. :pray:

(Also, why not go ahead and hide CSR ranks until the end of the match like CSGO does?)

I really dislike the ADS too especially for the DMR and the pistol. Just make it like Halo and not CoD.

• Locked thread