Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which game should I play
Guacamelee!
Company of Heroes
Burnout Paradise
Fallout: New Vegas
Far Cry 3
Risk of Rain
Just Cause 2
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Risen 1/2
View Results

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I have them on Steam but I haven't downloaded them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Which games do you prefer to play? Meta critic driven modern titles or over hyped mass budget block busters sporting the latest graphics of yesteryear? Correct answer is CoH because that game has tanks and war.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

play Burnout Paradise. it's a good game

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
FTL.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Can't find a clean gif but Just Cause 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Which games do you prefer to play? Meta critic driven modern titles or over hyped mass budget block busters sporting the latest graphics of yesteryear? Correct answer is CoH because that game has tanks and war.

CoH is probably the best game on that list, but I fear it's time may have passed. It's nearly a decade old at this point, and most of the remaining player base will squash you like a bug if you 1v1 automatch with them. But if you can get some friends together, or set up a game with some of the CoH Bros, then team games are still some of the most fun you can possibly have with an online game. CoH2 is also pretty good, with an active community, if that interests you.

All the rest of those games are different enough that you should just download them all, and play whatever suits the mood you're in. Burnout and Farcry would be my top picks.

• Locked thread