Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

because they're surrounded by fat dudes who will pay attention to them like they're a queen when they cosplay, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The photogs from the first row seem to not be scared by germs, while all the losers around sport the regular issue paper mask. I don't think they are hiding their faces either because anime people have no shame.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Reject posted:

most people who go to those things need to master basic hygiene before they worry about hitting the gym

i shower at most twice a week, do the hot cosplayers shower more/less?

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
being an asian man that lives in asia seem slike a fat worse than death

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

MikeyLikesIt posted:

It's not worth it man unless you're 1) GOOD cosplaying and like attention 2) Really passionate about anime/manga

I used to enjoy the self esteem boost but that lasts like the first hour and then you're just surrounded and packed with all these dweebs, walking around and wondering "What the hell am I doing here right now? Where are all the hot Lightning cosplayers???"

no see both 1 and 2 are big solid NO's. I mean going there to "crash" it and pick up a "hot" "''girl';'""

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
at the end of season 2 its revealed that the walking dead were asian men in asia ... all along

Time Machine
Feb 24, 2006
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.

Booties posted:

attention is a hell of a drug

Go on...

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
primo groping opportunities

hands-on loving galore

MikeyLikesIt
Sep 25, 2012

Drink Cheerwine posted:

primo groping opportunities

hands-on loving galore

*grabs you by the throat and drinks you* COSPLAY IS NOT CONSENT BRO BACK THE gently caress OFF.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why would anyone wnat to be the queen of losers though, just seems kind of gross

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

all women fantasize about rape, duh

Same.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Why do Japanese people love Nazis so much?

Why do broken American people love Japanese people who like Nazis so much?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
japanese love nazis a lot because japanese are the worst

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow posted:

Why do Japanese people love Nazis so much?

Why do broken American people love Japanese people who like Nazis so much?

Some people like unifotms and because japan cant do anything without blowing it out of proportion they go full on SS officer

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I want to sex a nazi cosplayer.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I like Japanese women because their small frame makes my 4" wiener look big.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Because adolf-senpai and the japanese have a common hatred in the jews

have you seen an asian cosplay as a jew before?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I don't know OP. My ex bought me tickets to comic con once and she dressed up as Black Cat without even me suggesting it. To be fair though she kind of had this bondage thing going on and I had a feeling she was really just excited to have a reason to buy a full body catsuit. If I am being honest it kinda brought down the vibe of my comic con experience. We were getting stopped literally every 30 seconds so some nerd could ask to take her picture or take a picture with her. It made moving around nearly impossible. When I finally did manage to get to booths or tables she basically just spent the entire time posing behind me for nerds taking pictures for their spank bank, while I stood there flipping through long boxes. Only one nerd actually tried to cop a feel though, most were way to shy to pull off something so suave. The number of hover hands I saw that day still haunts me.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
google "fat positive cosplay"

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

because women covet attention in the same sense that 18-wheelers covet diesel

if my biology classes were correct, they then photosynthesize it and excrete complaints

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Tsinava posted:

Here I am, now a solid ten years on this website. Further more on the internet. Enough to know better, enough to know exactly what that must bring up despite never even contemplating the concept. Yet I still do it

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

1gnoirents posted:

Here I am, now a solid ten years on this website. Further more on the internet. Enough to know better, enough to know exactly what that must bring up despite never even contemplating the concept. Yet I still do it

Congrats on beating your forums cancer

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Tsinava posted:

all fats should be killed

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
no please dont. then there wont be any more pictures or videos of fat people cosplaying :(

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
for attention you dipshit

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
It's nice to look cute and like a fictional cartoon character once or twice a year.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

People who hate on cosplay during the proper setting (such as a convention) probably also hate Halloween. In the right time and place dressing up can be fun. Wasting your life around it is kinda dorky though. But seeing a really well done cosplay is just as much seeing a really well done Halloween costume during Halloween.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Windows 98 posted:

People who hate on cosplay during the proper setting (such as a convention) probably also hate Halloween. In the right time and place dressing up can be fun. Wasting your life around it is kinda dorky though. But seeing a really well done cosplay is just as much seeing a really well done Halloween costume during Halloween.
The one and only person who hated on me this last halloween was this disgusting, awkward, costumeless gently caress with abhorrent untamed facial hair. I wonder what forum he posts in?

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

Halloween, get this, is for children.

And isn't even broadly observed outside of the Americas.

Sax
Mar 30, 2008

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:

Zazi posted:

Halloween, get this, is for children.

According to Dan Savage, noted straight person expert, Halloween is the hetero version of a gay pride parade.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Sax posted:

According to Dan Savage, noted straight person expert, Halloween is the hetero version of a gay pride parade.
Sounds about right.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

lol im embarrassed to say im not a big fan of halloween at all

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Get in.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
women want attention, and to feel like they're in charge. That's why. When they're too frumpy looking and dumb to catch the eye of alpha males, they hide behind a couple inches of makeup and weird bullshit costumes and then hang around with a bunch of desperate betas. It's that simple.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
See, perfect example right here. This bitch has a face like Shrek.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'd just like to recognize the elephant in the cosplay room and question why some people spend thousands of dollars or hours making exact replica costumes but do nothing about getting their own bodies into the physical shape of the character they are portraying.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

fakeaccount posted:

See, perfect example right here. This bitch has a face like Shrek.

she's beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

By the way, these are all men, so they aren't the one who are going to be getting groped on that train.

• Locked thread