Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
I touched a hot stove and it burned my hand, should I touch it again? Maybe this time it won't burn my hand, because I believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Unguided posted:

What does everyone have planned for the final game they'll play this year? I'll probably just choose something arbitrarily on New Year's Eve.

I've got Sports Friends just for drunken Johann Sebastian Joust for my New Years Eve party lined up. Maybe some Jackbox before everyone is too wasted to draw penises on our phones

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

keyvin posted:

Anyone else have tips for managing ADD when it comes to a huge GOG.com and Steam collection? I'd like to beat or finish something, but the last game I got through was torchlight 2 (90 hours of play). That was in 2013. I probably own like 200 games total. I remember before steam sales I would have one or two games I would play and honestly I am overwhelmed by the options.

Start by playing one video game and then move on to the next one when you're bored or finished with the last one. Also, take your medication

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Nanomashoes posted:

The Evil Within has such a godawful framerate and the resolution is only like half the screen, what is wrong with this game. Playing it after Ground Zeroes, which both looks and runs better, is a shock.

They patched in the option to remove the bars and up the framerate to 60 not long after release

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

GameCube controller is the third best controller. The hori updated version of the GameCube is the second best even if it lacks analog triggers. The Wii U pro controller is the best. This also makes the Wii U literally the best console.

Unfortunately, Meme runner invalidates this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

A Steampunk Gent posted:

All those horrific what-if stories about the perils digital distribution turn out to be completely true

The end of that what-if is piracy and a lost sale.

• Locked thread