Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i've gotten 1.5 cases into layton vs phoenix and i hate layton and especially luke and his dumb voice. needs more maya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ArfJason posted:

mia = big booby bitches whoah

maya = cool beans maya

pearl = you're a pedophile

poo poo gets confusing when they magic each other

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

kalstrams posted:

If you have Origin accounts, check your transactions and poo poo. Found out, thankfully not the hard way, that accounts are being charged with others' purchases, some people got accounts locked when petitioning for refund.

http://www.reddit.com/r/origin/comments/2qrfjt/
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/2quxal/psa_if_origin_has_charged_you_for_a_game_you/

i checked my origin account for the first time in forever and theres a bunch of free stuff downloaded for fifa, my avatar is a chelsea one and my password question is set in russian, why would they bother hacking it and then not buy anything :confused:

edit: oh i guess i never actually did anything with origin besides claim free games so they don't have any payment info on me

Davincie fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Dec 31, 2014

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i like totalbiscuit cause he immortalized me as a pro gamer

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

so what is Dwarfs, then

image dungeon keeper or dwarf fortress or whatever with 0% control of your guys and they are all suicidal idiots you have to save from water/lava/monsters. its okay for a bit but its not great or anything

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with it and I am bummed that the sequel is (apparently) xbone exclusive as I was leaning more towards a PS4 so now I dunno and will wait to see how it is and if it actually will be exclusive before committing. Some of those quicktime events and death animations are rough though.

timed exclusive

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

nude spaceships?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

loving love the games chat thread popularity contest. can't wait to find out what bottom feeder comes out on top

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i would have completed isaac by now if bugs wouldn't have made it impossible

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've never played a Metal Gear game, but now that they're coming to Steam I think I should. Which ones should I play, and in which order?

i started with ground zeroes and i did just fine

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

maybe more relevant than those games is that they also did act of war a decent generals clone that already features most of the features and has the exact same factions, but with different names

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i thought that gif where they kept falling off the little ridge was funny, but i've never seen anything else

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ullerrm posted:

It looked like it had promise at one point, but H1Z1 now looks like it's going to be poo poo. (If you haven't heard of it, it's SOE's attempt to make a better DayZ.)

H1Z1 appeared to have a real-money store built into it; for months, SOE's been promising to the press and player forums that the store would be cosmetic items only, and that they would not implement pay-to-win mechanics in the game, since that defeats the entire purpose of a game about scavenging and survival.

In a recent devblog, they quietly announced the addition of "airdrops" -- pay money to parachute in a backpack at your location with a randomly selected weapon, ammo, and survival gear in it. Bam, people can be lethal right from spawning if they want to pay for it. Of course, this is being used like mad by rich people, and completely defeats the theme of the game. There's a huge uproar about it; the Steam reviews have turned pure negative overnight, and Smedley went on twitter to offer refunds to anyone who's offended by the addition.

It is pretty funny, though, to watch people try to use an airdrop at their spawn point and promptly get rushed by 3-4 other newly spawned players hoping to steal the airdrop's contents.

i saw all this drama but i can't imagine anyone actually caring about this game because of how ugly it looks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K6cv--warY&t=2439s
this is like bad half life 2 mod graphics

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the cat is right

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Von Linus posted:

I got 1000 damage per second in Dragon Age and told my wife. She didn't appreciate it on the same level I did. :-(

because thats really low and she recognized you as a noob bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

uhh just ask? didn't he have to get funding from sony because capcom didn't want to make a new one

• Locked thread