Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

"You'll poke your anus out." - George Dubya Bush
I am a recently thawed caveman who got a ps3 as a divorce present(username fail) should I play borderlands, oblivion, or diablo 3? All are gory/ultimate edition. I have no internets on my ps3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

get a buddy and play some diablo 3. local coop diablo 3 is the poo poo.

I am a goon therefore have no friends. I do have 2 controls so will ask my mom when she comes downstairs to the basement to do laundry.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Diablo 3 is fun fun. Thanks goons

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Problem Sleuth posted:

Is it still a full 60 dollars?

20bucks for ultimate(3+ros) New on ps3 from gamestop

Witchdoctor with jar of spiders is hilarious.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

I really like the idea of someone being a full generation of games behind and just getting a PS3 right now, you get a gigantic game library and everything is 5 bucks

Well I got my 500gig for 120$ with 1 controller off cl. L2/r2 were borked so I bought & returned it to gamestop. Then hit bf deals and b2g1 and kongregate points into a 10$ off coupon. I have done very well. Plus all the games are new to me. Greatest divorce present ever.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

FlyingCowOfDoom posted:

You all have any game music from your formative gaming years that instantly takes you back? The original EverQuest opening music and the forest music in Super Mario RPG do it for me, if I hear those I am instantly transported back in my mind.

DING!
The mighty mighty bosstones is what I used to listen to when I played quake. The Sega opening voice gets me as does any sonic music.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

I said come in! posted:

Video games are dead, never been a good video game in 20 years.

Back in my day we went on the real Oregon trail. I shot a buffalo and caught dysentery. If we wanted to see something in high def we went outside and looked at it. Didn't have Nintendo we just poured salt on snails. :corsair:

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Ahundredbux posted:

Nah, hoarding coins, gold, gil or bottlecaps and money is it's own kind of pleasure

Hey this bottle cap has a star on it!

There's also some special neurotransmitter that is released when you finally kill a god at the end of a multi-hour raid, and your class chestpiece drops, and you roll a 100.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

have your wife play Custer's Revenge

This also sounds like a sex act.

On the haxxing topic, I looked at infinity for my son but even used it is $$$ Has there been any unlock hax or anything?

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Cyron posted:

my hunter hunted deer 2 years ago, he cut it up like beef tips and wrap it in bacon and called it bambi bites.

Bm or survival? ilvl?

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Ahundredbux posted:

Prototype did it better cause you disgustingly absorbed the person you wanted to disguise as

No you're thinking of Kirby.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Ahundredbux posted:

What is the chilest game for when you just wanna chill out and play a game

Controller support is a plus

Fl0w

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

James Woods Fan posted:

Is Starbound that game that had ridiculous amounts of money funneled into it and will never, ever be good? Like you have idiots buying ships for insane amounts of cash?

Eve?

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Propaganda Hour posted:

The Grim Fandango remake is pretty nice but man I don't remember how to do half of these puzzles.

Link please!

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

RhoA posted:

Grim Fandango Remastered

It's also available on GOG, if you don't want the DRM.

I still have my original signed box with my Manny doll. Remastered looking cool. :goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Was checking some 2600 prices and saw this:

quote:

In Mangia you control a boy who eats pasta until his stomach explodes. To avoid dying you throw pasta to a dog or cat, but must avoid your mom seeing you waste food.
:wtc:

• Locked thread