Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
you could literally have dumped the $1.5 trillion we spent on the f-35 super grover out of airplanes (that actually function) over all of america and it would've done more for the country/economy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

City of Tampa posted:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/feb/01/medicare-and-social-security-what-you-paid-what-yo/

The fake issue of "entitlement reform" is just a way for the government to avoid providing American workers the benefits that we have already paid for, because that money has been spent on tax breaks for millionaires and killing brown people.

And the media puts this poisonous, idiotic idea out there so the Very Serious People can confuse the issue and get even self-identifying liberals to agree with it to an extent.

it's an intergenerational ponzi scheme

social security is actually the "greatest generation" and the boomers loving gen x & millenials raw, but entitlement reform includes medicare/medicaid- those government programs that get liberals so mad about how inefficient our healthcare spending is

im actually really excited bc the collapse will hit europe first, and they're gonna kirk out even more (imagine a really old hitler) about having to import muslims to support their decrepit welfare states

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Fabricated posted:

you could literally have dumped the $1.5 trillion we spent on the f-35 super grover out of airplanes (that actually function) over all of america and it would've done more for the country/economy

Best part is we don't even need new poo poo, because nobody can gently caress with our current poo poo

We could use Vietnam era equipment and still be ahead of the curve against 90% of the world

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Also when we immediately manufacture and train countries that we could be at war with so if we do start to fight they can have an equivalent in the field

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ElGroucho posted:

Best part is we don't even need new poo poo, because nobody can gently caress with our current poo poo

We could use Vietnam era equipment and still be ahead of the curve against 90% of the world

Honestly we could probably drop everything but our sub fleet and a couple air force dudes for recon because what the hell can a country do against 70 subs, 57 of which are fast attack subs along with 4 that are carrying nukes.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Obama is the only person who I have ever donated a single dime to, and I don't regret a single loving penny of it. Under Obama:

1. Got $8000 back for buying my first home

2. Making decent $ due to economy not being entirely hosed

3. Did not die in a terrorist attack

4. Got to laugh as Russia was made our bitch, again

5. Got to laugh as racists blame him for everything, including their small penises, marital issues, and general lack of anything important going on in their small lives

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

soy posted:

Obama is the only person who I have ever donated a single dime to, and I don't regret a single loving penny of it. Under Obama:

1. Got $8000 back for buying my first home

2. Making decent $ due to economy not being entirely hosed

3. Did not die in a terrorist attack

4. Got to laugh as Russia was made our bitch, again

5. Got to laugh as racists blame him for everything, including their small penises, marital issues, and general lack of anything important going on in their small lives

I didn't donate any money to a literal billion dollar company and I also reaped all of those benefits haha owned bitch,

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
he's a joke, he's poo poo

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I didn't donate any money to a literal billion dollar company and I also reaped all of those benefits haha owned bitch,

Cool you're a freeloader good for you

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

best president was henry harrison :hehe:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
bill gates was the best president, probably

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Drink Cheerwine posted:

it's an intergenerational ponzi scheme

social security is actually the "greatest generation" and the boomers loving gen x & millenials raw, but entitlement reform includes medicare/medicaid- those government programs that get liberals so mad about how inefficient our healthcare spending is

im actually really excited bc the collapse will hit europe first, and they're gonna kirk out even more (imagine a really old hitler) about having to import muslims to support their decrepit welfare states

I'd much rather pay my parents and grandparents back more than they put in than have them be destitute and forced to live with me when they can't work anymore, and I have no problem asking the same of future generations.

The alternative is tens of millions of retirees with no jobs and no incomes, sometimes living for 30-40 years after the point that they are no longer able to work. There is a reason that this program was started.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

soy posted:

Cool you're a freeloader good for you

*spit*

loving rethuglican!!

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

City of Tampa posted:

The alternative is tens of millions of retirees with no jobs and no incomes, sometimes living for 30-40 years after the point that they are no longer able to work. There is a reason that this program was started.

ironically this is exactly what's happening since there aren't enough people to support the larger older generation... nice

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drink Cheerwine posted:

*spit*

loving rethuglican!!

Not a freeloader in that sense, I meant because he didn't donate during Obama's runs for prez

Can we just poo poo on russia more? gently caress russia/russians

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

soy posted:

Not a freeloader in that sense, I meant because he didn't donate during Obama's runs for prez

Can we just poo poo on russia more? gently caress russia/russians

it's the exact same thing, a person reaping rewards they didnt "earn." im happy for freeloaders like whirlwind jones. i think theyre good and moral and youre human trash (probably russian)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

eSports Chaebol posted:

LBJ was the best since FDR. And he did more for healthcare reform and for black people than Obama. And he showed his dick to more congressmen.

LBJ was pretty great, but Vietnam is a terrible stain on his rep.

Obama's not only ended two terrible wars, but has managed to restore sanity and diplomacy in the world after 8 years of evangelical insanity.

And for all you super lefties that love hating on Obama, do you understand how the country works? The president doesn't get to do everything he wants. He not has to get Republicans to help (lol), but fellow democrats.

And most democrats are worthless sacks of wuss.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

didn't read thread but lol no

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

sexy young infidel posted:

ironically this is exactly what's happening since there aren't enough people to support the larger older generation... nice

Yeah except that isn't happening at all and is nowhere near happening for decades, even in the worst case scenario. That gives us plenty of time to remove the cap on Social Security taxes, which would basically fix the problem.

But that means that the government would actually have to spend money that was paid into Social Security in the way it was intended instead of blowing it on defense contracts and tax breaks for campaign contributors, and we can't have that.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

best president is alternate history huey long

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
like every first world country with low birth rates the usa needs high immigration to keep a sufficiently large working population

or it can regress to third world status and enjoy high birthrates, either works

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

redshirt posted:

Obama's not only ended two terrible wars, but has managed to restore sanity and diplomacy in the world after 8 years of evangelical insanity.

lol, didn't he do a huge troop surge to afghanistan like immediately after getting the nobel peace prize?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fandyien posted:

best president is alternate history huey long

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

lol, didn't he do a huge troop surge to afghanistan like immediately after getting the nobel peace prize?

he announced it a week prior to acceptance so kind of

http://rt.com/usa/212775-obama-nobel-prize-anniversary/

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

SplitSoul posted:

gotta put all that recognition to good use

e: best troll would have been to buy a hellfire missile with the prize money and have it shot at taliban a wedding with the medal stuck to it

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

City of Tampa posted:

I'd much rather pay my parents and grandparents back more than they put in than have them be destitute and forced to live with me when they can't work anymore, and I have no problem asking the same of future generations.

The good news is that once the old fuckers from the "greatest generation" finally start loving dying off, this generation isn't going to have nearly the same lifespan.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

SplitSoul posted:

Look, Obama is only personally responsible for the deaths of hundreds of children, not thousands or tens of thousands, and that's a step up from a lot of presidents I think.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

City of Tampa posted:

Yeah except that isn't happening at all and is nowhere near happening for decades, even in the worst case scenario. That gives us plenty of time to remove the cap on Social Security taxes, which would basically fix the problem.

oh yeah that's great, more taxes... gently caress youuuuuuuuu

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i think we should nationalize the oil industry and also elect roseanne barr

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
i want the next president to be like wesley snipes black so the right finally comes out as openly racist

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
oops

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
OBAMA IS A loving RETARD

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
I just say he's bad to get the democrats riled up and keep the wool pulled over their eyes >8)

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

who are they united with? for what about ukraine? those kinds of low effort things raise more questions than they answer

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Fandyien posted:

i think we should nationalize the oil industry and also elect roseanne barr

Rosanne Barr is stupid and racist, but is she stupid and racist enough to be the ideal president?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i still literally lol irl every time i hear that clip of him saying "we tortured some folks"

he just sounds like such a bumpkin

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is the OP just really really stupid or is this his new gimmick? can't tell by post history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I like how Obama actually lived up to the get out of Iraq campaign promise.

(Only because the Iraqi government refused to do legal immunity for US soldiers during the status of forces agreement)

• Locked thread