Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

I just read that Skunk Works book and found out this cock sucker retired the SR-71 Blackbird with his lies and bs. Literally every bad thing thats ever happened somehow ends up at this goblins feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

etalian posted:

I like how Obama actually lived up to the get out of Iraq campaign promise.

(Only because the Iraqi government refused to do legal immunity for US soldiers during the status of forces agreement)

dude also pushed for ahmed loving chalabi to take over after maliki lmao

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Guancho posted:

obama forced an army couple to move their wedding in hawaii to somewhere else so he could play golf. true story just read it on huffpost

He called and apologized:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFpb0HOXycI

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

eisenhower, lbj and even nixon were all better than obama

obama is, however, the best president in mine and probably everyone else reading this thread's life, but that is a really goddamn low bar to clear

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

sexy young infidel posted:

oh yeah that's great, more taxes... gently caress youuuuuuuuu

You wouldn't be paying them.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

still a dick move. it's a loving game of golf vs a wedding for christs sake. calling for a tee time is easy as gently caress when you're the president. planning a wedding is hard as poo poo

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Guancho posted:

still a dick move. it's a loving game of golf vs a wedding for christs sake. calling for a tee time is easy as gently caress when you're the president. planning a wedding is hard as poo poo

Weddings, golf, soldiers, apologies, and Obama are all poo poo.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Guancho posted:

the article I read said they'd invited him, they got a letter the day of the wedding saying he couldn't make it, then he kicked them off so he could golf there. just lol

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Guancho posted:

obama forced an army couple to move their wedding in hawaii to somewhere else so he could play golf. true story just read it on huffpost

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

lol if you don't remember the Clinton years

or bush I but we're talking about good presidents

i remember the guy who repealed the glass-steagall act and passed the commodity futures modernization act all too well

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Clinton had all the power and just used it to eat big macs and bone fat chicks

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I honestly wish I could have voted for his.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lord of Pie posted:

Clinton had all the power and just used it to eat big macs and bone fat chicks

And that is why he will always be my president.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

clinton will always be my fave because he got blowjibbers from ms lewinsky.

i'd totally stick my pork prong into that krispy kreme hoover

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

my game is also gorf

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Guancho posted:

I was the ring bearer.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
ball till i fall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6n_uXkAYU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i just wanna say i'm a big fan of wilson

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Guancho posted:

clinton will always be my fave because he got blowjibbers from ms lewinsky.

i'd totally stick my pork prong into that krispy kreme hoover

more cushion for the pushing

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Do you see the size of those hands?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Guancho posted:

hes the commander in chief and they should be glad their werent tried for insubordination :colbert:

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

Fandyien posted:

i just wanna say i'm a big fan of wilson

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

Taft was the president of goons. He got stuck in a bathtub.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

LazyDivey posted:

Taft was the president of goons. He got stuck in a bathtub.

wasn't garfield fatter tho

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

which president was it that hosed some lady who had his daughter, and then he had the lady put in like a mental institution? then someone wrote a book about it and it was a huge fuckin scandal

was it mckinley

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The Whole Internet posted:

i remember the guy who repealed the glass-steagall act and passed the commodity futures modernization act all too well

don't forget the al-shifa bombing to distract people from the fact that he liked his cigars a little too freudian, those sudanese didn't need those antimalarials anyway

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fandyien posted:

which president was it that hosed some lady who had his daughter, and then he had the lady put in like a mental institution? then someone wrote a book about it and it was a huge fuckin scandal

was it mckinley

brarack obanma

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Whole Internet posted:

yep and even tho he hosed up he was still better

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Drink Cheerwine posted:

it's an intergenerational ponzi scheme

lmao you fuckin mark

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Fandyien posted:

was it mckinley

Grover Cleveland

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I like Harding. He threw big drinking parties at the white house during prohibition and gambled away the good diner china.

Coolidge was pretty cool. While he was president he would play ding dong ditch on the white house.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
instead of uhhh a system that is financially liquid for another 40 years and can be made sustainable until an entirely hypothetical date by removing contribution caps, we should pile all of our savings into individual bags in the back of a hedge fund manager's sedan. this is the best investiment since the tiger repelling rock.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

instead of uhhh a system that is financially liquid for another 40 years and can be made sustainable until an entirely hypothetical date by removing contribution caps, we should pile all of our savings into individual bags in the back of a hedge fund manager's sedan. this is the best investiment since the tiger repelling rock.

tell me more about this rock

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you put it in your shoe and it keeps tigers away. i can do you a bargain on it but imma warn you i got another guy interested so all sales are as-is and the price is final.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i have diverse investments: arming syrian rebels (the good ones), senior bingo kitties at the Y, and 85% of nevada

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

SplitSoul posted:

don't forget the al-shifa bombing to distract people from the fact that he liked his cigars a little too freudian, those sudanese didn't need those antimalarials anyway

"Handed Osama on a silver platter", apparently.

Don't get me wrong, I thought Bubba did a pretty good job. Just not as good as Obama.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
It's the economy, stupid

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

SplitSoul posted:

The only president who wouldn't arbitrarily murder a bunch of kids for no particular reason was Carter, and everybody agrees he was the hugest pussy and worst president of the modern era. American voters are Aztecs, man. They need some blood sacrifice or the sun won't rise/global economy will collapse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's classic Obama ruining people's lives to satisfy his vanity but they are Ok with it since Obama is so cool!

etalian fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Dec 31, 2014

• Locked thread