Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

holy poo poo college dog is good

edit: content?

Radio Help has a new favorite as of 15:30 on Jan 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

That's some cutting social commentary on something which typically doesn't happen.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Beige posted:

That's some cutting social commentary on something which typically doesn't happen.

I suppose you think you're a common person, not discussing mathematics with people or watching over their shoulders as they attempt to solve equations?

Yes. You are.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
That Achewood greetings cards thing is loving immense.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

FutonForensic posted:

You've never been inside a Spencer's have you :v:

Spencer's is not real interesting if you are not shopping for overpriced t-shirts, dumb/slutty Halloween poo poo, or vibrators.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Spencer's is not real interesting if you are not shopping for overpriced t-shirts, dumb/slutty Halloween poo poo, or vibrators.

In my state they are legally required to be labeled "novelty gifts", and that's hilarious all by itself.

PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

BatteredFeltFedora posted:

In my state they are legally required to be labeled "novelty gifts", and that's hilarious all by itself.

That's around not being able to make any health / medically supported claims or guarantees around what the product can do for a person. I imagine some rear end in a top hat in the glorious US-of-A would happily attempt a class action suit if the Dilbuttmasher 9000 didn't provide the guaranteed amazing orgasm stated on the box.

poo poo, new page..

PuntCuncher has a new favorite as of 02:32 on Jan 11, 2015

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

PuntCuncher posted:

That's around not being able to make any health / medically supported claims or guarantees around what the product can do for a person. I imagine some rear end in a top hat in the glorious US-of-A would happily attempt a class action suit if the Dilbuttmasher 9000 didn't provide the guaranteed amazing orgasm stated on the box.

I can't help but feel that you are somewhat misinformed about the great state of Texas and its attitude toward both sex toys and consumer protection laws.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

http://www.boredpanda.com/deep-dark-fears-comic-strips-fran-krause/

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Heads up, there's a new Three Word Phrase up: http://threewordphrase.com/swerve.htm

It's not that funny though :(

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid
Nice monty python referance.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

PYF Funny Comics part 2: Comics of Fat Kids Crying to Morrissey

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
I too, would cry if someone put half-cooked eggs on my eyes.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Zombiebeard
Jun 29, 2011

by astral

Try as I might I just don't get this Loss edit.

Unrelated

E: VVV poo poo you're right. Here:

Zombiebeard has a new favorite as of 02:11 on Jan 14, 2015

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Zombiebeard posted:

Try as I might I just don't get this Loss edit.

Unrelated

This Loss edit is even worse :(

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Haha those true story comics are awesome.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Googling up a link to them was surprisingly annoying but I guess they are published here:

http://www.thecoast.ca/halifax/true-story-by-austin-allen/Content?oid=1735206 (the ones earlier than this are kinda crap image quality)

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Googling up a link to them was surprisingly annoying but I guess they are published here:

http://www.thecoast.ca/halifax/true-story-by-austin-allen/Content?oid=1735206 (the ones earlier than this are kinda crap image quality)

The artist has them posted on his website too http://www.mikeholmesdraws.com/tagged/True-Story

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

So, who wants to start posting those in the thread?

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

I love this. Now tell me how the author is a horrible human and why I should hate the comic.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

roger that sir, you're good to go.

Rincewinds posted:

I love this. Now tell me how the author is a horrible human and why I should hate the comic.

The author is dating Meredith Gran of Octopus Pie, if that helps any?

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Someone finally invented a font worse than comic sans.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Pandyland is great.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Finally, a jerkcity I can get behind.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

You missed the whole semester of that one class and now you have to do a test that accounts for all of your grade, but your pencil isn't working, and the questions are blurry, and a guy you haven't seen in years is eating a block of cheese at the desk next to you and he's going to get you in trouble!

Sometimes I love this comic.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

I'm pretty sure teeth falling out in a dream is a sign of anxiety.

There was a book entitled Garfield: his 9 lives with a segment based on a noir story. I saw the book once but never picked it up. I kind of regret it, it looked pretty cool

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anora posted:

There was a book entitled Garfield: his 9 lives with a segment based on a noir story. I saw the book once but never picked it up. I kind of regret it, it looked pretty cool
It is. Also if you can hunt it down somewheres the video made of it was pretty awesome too. Especially Diana's Piano and whatever the lab animal one was called. Probably the best thing Jim Davis has had his named attached to.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
If you love Garfield and funny cat cartoons the movie is a big departure. The 9 Lives of Garfield and the movie of same are well crafted, though.

(unrelated)

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

World Famous Whore posted:

It is. Also if you can hunt it down somewheres the video made of it was pretty awesome too. Especially Diana's Piano and whatever the lab animal one was called. Probably the best thing Jim Davis has had his named attached to.

Diana's Piano is on youtube in poo poo quality. I first saw it the week after putting a childhood pet to sleep. God drat it.

The animal lab story is also up there. And still hosed up for a Garfield joint.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Found some of those weird Korean comics I hadn't seen here before:

• Locked thread