Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

That's dad humor, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
Can't draw, can't make jokes. I know, I will start a web comic

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

naem posted:

Is this the origin of dickbutt??

Yep.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I'm sorry I had to pop my shirt back on, it was getting sorta chilly

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
DISSOLVE:
INT. GREEN'S BEDROOM - FAINT DAWN
A snow scene. An incredible one. Big, impossible flakes of snow, a too picturesque farmhouse and a snow man. The jingling of sleigh bells in the musical score now makes an ironic reference to Indian Temple bells - the music freezes -

GREEN'S OLD OLD VOICE
Dickbutt...

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

If there is a new bad web comics thread, post link here tia.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

gibb3h posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691201

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691201

e: sigh

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

gibb3h posted:

It's in paranormal with bitcoin & crew threads and my soon to be created kink megathread

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Comics? Online? Lol, don't think so OP.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
its ironic that the guy who drew the pepe meme frog pulled all his stuff offline (idk if it was in a similar meltdown to the pfsc guy though)

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

newreply.php posted:

its ironic that the guy who drew the pepe meme frog pulled all his stuff offline (idk if it was in a similar meltdown to the pfsc guy though)

He did it because he's poor and decided he wanted to actually make money from his comics

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

gibb3h posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3689737&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

In Paranormal/Conspiracy.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Beef Turret posted:

He did it because he's poor and decided he wanted to actually make money from his comics

seems like a great idea to erase all online traces of what you're selling except "it's that frog that is friends with feels guy"

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'm pretty sure KC Green did say something insensitive to sensitive non-conformists, so I'm glad he is no more.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

scalded schlong posted:

gunshow already ended, OP

did kc green ever actually say he hated this comic now

kinda like how the person who did all of the goofy mgs/persona game comic things got really mad that people liked those better than their gay original comic so they deleted all of them and tried to scour them from the internet

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
the webcomics, they are calling to me

they are singing

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I'll never forget when he and some other webcomics guys got all butthurt about the bad webcomic thread

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Uncle Wemus posted:

I'll never forget when he and some other webcomics guys got all butthurt about the bad webcomic thread

link

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

de la peche posted:

Well I quite liked Gunshow. Hopefully KC Green will go on to do something that isn't an internet comic because apparently they're all poo poo.

he shut down the web comic beacuse it casts a bad light on the important work of drawing and writing the children's version of regular show (yes) in comic magazine form (haha still real)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/Thunt_Goblins/statuses/549259666773917696
Thunt's not dead.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Shh, that's why they put you in here!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

he just deserves to die when he becomes another stale cartoon

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

sexy young infidel posted:

he shut down the web comic beacuse it casts a bad light on the important work of drawing and writing the children's version of regular show (yes) in comic magazine form (haha still real)

I suppose I can see the logic in wanting your proper job not to get all hosed-up from your internet funny cartoon. Fair enough!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Fabricated posted:

did kc green ever actually say he hated this comic now

kinda like how the person who did all of the goofy mgs/persona game comic things got really mad that people liked those better than their gay original comic so they deleted all of them and tried to scour them from the internet

if that was Hiimdaisy then i think she now draws a comic about lurid pastel rabbit children, for paedophiles to enjoy

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

scalded schlong posted:

if that was Hiimdaisy then i think she now draws a comic about lurid pastel rabbit children, for paedophiles to enjoy
ah yeah that's the name; he/she was really mad that people liked the game comics better than the weirdo creepy rabbit comic

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
*shaking my head in disbelief*

drat... these pastel rabbits lurid as gently caress

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

Too kind :toot:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Whomp is good

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
ITT: People talking about a lot of weird stuff I don't know anything about.

Hope this helps!

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

serious norman posted:

ITT: People talking about a lot of weird stuff I don't know anything about.

Hope this helps!

congratulations, you are blissfully unaware of the community of mentally ill internet and anime humorists. this is something to be proud of

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

de la peche posted:

I suppose I can see the logic in wanting your proper job not to get all hosed-up from your internet funny cartoon. Fair enough!

the part that's funny to me is that there is a less adult version of regular show, and it appears in comic form

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no, Barons.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

yeah op you human being this poo poo unfunny and not good
*continues making cuck jokes ca. dec. 2014*

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

the part that's funny to me is that there is a less adult version of regular show, and it appears in comic form

it's regular work, which is more than can be said for most of these webcomic dudes on the internet

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~

I need to see proof that this is a thing that actually exists because I don't understand why someone would bother

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

voting third party posted:

I need to see proof that this is a thing that actually exists because I don't understand why someone would bother

http://www.kaboom-studios.com/regular-show-18-cover-b.html

There's 18 issues out already

Looks like KC only did the first 6 though, seems like they're chaning authors regularly

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

A long time ago he was doing custom comics if you sent him moneys.
here is the one he did for me

he actually drew me and my girl so that was cool of him. RIP Gunshow.
KC Green is in heaven now.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

A long time ago he was doing custom comics if you sent him moneys.
here is the one he did for me

he actually drew me and my girl so that was cool of him. RIP Gunshow.
KC Green is in heaven now.
lmao you paid money for that you human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I loved the anime club

• Locked thread