Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
hahaha the airlines are being crybabies
big fat crybabies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

being contemptuous of your customers is the american way
gently caress you for flying delta

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Fetus Tree posted:

the answer is gently caress the airlines and gently caress anybody defending them here

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
in the unlikely event of loss of air pressure in the cabin travelers in our first class and executive plus sections will find yellow oxygen masks descending from above, while travelers in our cattle, cordwood, and auschwitz boxcar sections can just hold their breath

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

TwoStepBoog posted:

made illegal when american airlines were still pretty heavily regulated to ensure americans only use american poo poo blah blah blah america

terrorists could be, you know, flying them ferrn planes in

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
for thousands of years man has dreamed of slipping the surly bonds of earth and flying among the clouds like the birds and gods and bird-gods

and in less than a hundred years we have successfully killed that dream, now nobody wants to fly

mission: fuckin accomplished
*puts on shades, takes drag on cigarette, exhales spelling gently caress YEAH in smoke, peels out*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

nomadologique posted:

nah dude i jumped out of a plane at 10k feet and it was loving awesome and i thought "i am better than any pharaoh of ancient egypt"

that's not so much flying as it is falling awesomely

• Locked thread