Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

RavenKrows posted:

replace that picture with the big book of british smiles when americans look at the rest of the world
:goshawk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
pretty glad I was born in the golden age of orthodontics tbh, I feel like a god... but sometimes I wonder what the wind would feel like blowing through my teeth and I feel as if I were bald

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

it's true we don't look at the rest of the world who cares

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
If I broke a front tooth I'd get that poo poo fixed like that day if I could. Brits are like "they have character"

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
british teeth are what they are

asian teeth are loving wretched though

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Bad teeth on a hot girl are a deal breaker.

Also, it's worth the few extra bucks I spent on a good electric toothbrush and whitening toothpaste to not have teeth like a loving cave man.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
my guess is, true to their british heritage, they are real sarcastic/dry/cynical about their own health and as a result they don't pay attention to it.

they should really do something about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

az
Dec 2, 2005

stop drinking black tea all day long and maybe your teeth wont have the color of old man toenails by 30

• Locked thread