Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
So yeah, some of us are bound to be alone on the 2014/2015 shift for one reason or another. What are your plans?

For me, I'm going to be sipping on the Ballantine's scotch and some locally brewed ale all day and night. By the evening I'll be searing up a nice piece of duck's breast, accompanied by a bunch of potato wedges and bearnaise sauce and finishing with some pistachio/vanilla ice cream. Around midnight I'll be lining up my camera on a tripod to capture some (hopefully) good shots of the fireworks. I'll be fairly sloshed by then, so the end result might not be perfect.

Suddenly it's 2015.

What's your game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

im not telling but lets just say you won't be alone :q:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

a hole-y ghost posted:

im not telling but lets just say you won't be alone :q:

Why does it say you posted in my cool thread as the last poster but your post is not there. Are you a REAL ghost? :iiam:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

Why does it say you posted in my cool thread as the last poster but your post is not there. Are you a REAL ghost? :iiam:
check it again bucko

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

a hole-y ghost posted:

check it again bucko

Carry on.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
That's right, food won't judge you. Food never judges you. Dive right into it like a warm bath.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

you're outdated and your screensaver is no longer amusing

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

That's right, food won't judge you. Food never judges you. Dive right into it like a warm bath.
go in with your cheetoesbae op

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I'm gonna see if I can go into work later on Thursday. if not, going to bed early. if so, I will stay awake and post on here and wonder where my life went wrong

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

go in with your cheetoesbae op

:eyepop:

I wouldn't need any sort of OP if I had that ready

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

mng posted:

So yeah, some of us are bound to be alone on the 2014/2015 shift for one reason or another. What are your plans?

For me, I'm going to be sipping on the Ballantine's scotch and some locally brewed ale all day and night. By the evening I'll be searing up a nice piece of duck's breast, accompanied by a bunch of potato wedges and bearnaise sauce and finishing with some pistachio/vanilla ice cream. Around midnight I'll be lining up my camera on a tripod to capture some (hopefully) good shots of the fireworks. I'll be fairly sloshed by then, so the end result might not be perfect.

Suddenly it's 2015.

What's your game?

I'm going to be siphoning gas from my neighbor's garden hose (which I will acquire tonight) in the parking lot while everyone is kissing like idiots.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im gonna buy some 10 dollar champagne and...

I dunno actually.

I should go do something.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Gonna go do my duty of being that weird guy sitting alone at the bar ordering food and grinning like an idiot up at the TV.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
A baby seal has seen better clubs than this

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i am never lonly in the world of warcraft

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

JiveHonky posted:

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

I dunno actually.

stick it up your crafted vagina?

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I'll work late, then if the its not 2pm by the time I get off, drink.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Robbie Fowler posted:

gently caress thats a good word..

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

I dunno actually.

Yeah i think I'll grab a cheap bottle of the sparkly actually!

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

JiveHonky posted:

I know the feeling, I've been down that road. If you're on Steam I can give you a better surprise than what blizzard promises!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i am on steam! i dont remember my staem name though. gonna have to check after getting home from work

az
Dec 2, 2005

Robbie Fowler posted:

do you want one too

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

az posted:

do you want one too

it'd be interesting for about 5minutes but then i'd want my dick back, so i will have to decline.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

someone needs to invent one that has a string that you can just pull and it turns back into your dick

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Robbie Fowler posted:

Its artisanal and handcrafted. :colbert:

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

I'm going to blend xanthan gum with milk in ever increasing amounts until the resulting mixture is thick enough to suffocate myself with, then ill lay in the bath and dump it on my face

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP

the black husserl posted:

I'm going to blend xanthan gum with milk in ever increasing amounts until the resulting mixture is thick enough to suffocate myself with, then ill lay in the bath and dump it on my face

hmm, i might have to change my plans

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
/dance til midnight then /kiss

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

Its artisanal and handcrafted. :colbert:

Holy heck!

I'm a lovely euro but I will accept steam accts by PM if you need loving near New years :3

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Pierat posted:

hmm, i might have to change my plans

All are welcome to attend.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

mng posted:

Holy heck!

I'm a lovely euro but I will accept steam accts by PM if you need loving near New years :3

Cs:GO so we can all take our loneliness out on each other in screaming matches.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

mng posted:

Suddenly it's 2015.

how much do you weigh on a scale of, oh the scale broke, never mind

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
OP sounds like a nice night tbh

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

bring in the new year watching the fireworks over stormwind

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I figured out what im gonna do.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
With a little bit of this.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'll cruise Craigslist for hookers who are available

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

mng posted:

Suddenly it's 2015.

What's your game?

I'm also going to be doing a bunch of gay poo poo op because I'm homo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w0ppy71
May 6, 2014
Well, I'm working the night shift, so all those revellers can go gently caress themselves (actually, they will we loving each other, me being on my own, I will be loving my self...).

The boss did say he'd buy me some beer. I'm a lucky bastard really.

• Locked thread