Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
I guess the title speaks for itself...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I have

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Multiple times.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

every day

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

open warrant crew up in here

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
O YEA WELL IM EVADIN EM RIGHT NOW

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Multiple times.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Solid Poopsnake posted:

open warrant crew up in here

:hfive:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

yes.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

I have as well.

Do you feel the adrenal rush?!?!?!?

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
the adrenal rush of atavistic fight-or-flight responses

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan
poo poo, this thread grew fast.

Nothing feels better than running the engine out

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
I do it by being white

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

BLARGHLE posted:

poo poo, this thread grew fast.

Nothing feels better than running the engine out

what the gently caress are you talking about you dodge the cops on foot

evading the police in a car is begging for extra years

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

BLARGHLE posted:

I have as well.

Do you feel the adrenal rush?!?!?!?

Yeah it was a lot of fun, playing hooky, riding in a pickup bed, wizzing on the school flower boxes, I was a real daredevil lol

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Not today, currently poo poo posting from the drunk tank.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Solid Poopsnake posted:

the adrenal rush of atavistic fight-or-flight responses

For years I did it with a cop car that had more power than the standard patrol car, but then one day I found my limit at 130mph, and I was scared. This was an unpleasant day for me, because for the first time in my life I could be caught.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Are there people who haven't, I'm pretty sure like even Dick Cheney's kids were teenagers once at the very least

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
Yeah. For about 4 years, but they caught up to me after a traffic violation...If you are a wanted person don't drive a car with a broken headlight.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Running from cops is a hell of a drug

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Had herb in my backpack, was messing around with my friend taking a swim in a state park. It got dark, we got lost, and on our way out we walked in front of a parked police cruiser. Immediately got spotlighted down, he asks to look through my bags. I know that I'm going to be hosed and arrested if he finds it. He insists in searching the bag. I show him the big pocket. "What else ya got?" I show him the medium pocket. "YEAH..." I'm getting nervous as gently caress. I show him the third pocket, saving the one with my contraband goods. I realize this guy is a short little midget cop and there are definitely some issues going on so I start objecting to the search, telling him that's enough, what else do you want, I showed you everything.

It worked. He stopped there. Huge relief.

Been to 2 parties where cops showed up. Some black dude was like OH poo poo COPS and just sprinted the gently caress away, I ran away right after him. Was really drunk and had to walk home for 4 hours after that, since my friends phone was dead and I couldn't find him. 2AM to 6AM. Horrible. Got a ride with a nice cop for the last bit of it though! :)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Rodnik posted:

Yeah. For about 4 years, but they caught up to me after a traffic violation...If you are a wanted person don't drive a car with a broken headlight.

pro advice, check your lights and resist the urge to drive exactly the speed limit, go 4 over

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
as a gay man, yes, indeed I have, because i am gay

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Dec 31, 2014

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Not in a vehicle or literally running on foot but ya definitely evaded.

UNless a bike counts as a vehicle. Then yes.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

killaer posted:

Had herb in my backpack, was messing around with my friend taking a swim in a state park. It got dark, we got lost, and on our way out we walked in front of a parked police cruiser. Immediately got spotlighted down, he asks to look through my bags. I know that I'm going to be hosed and arrested if he finds it. He insists in searching the bag. I show him the big pocket. "What else ya got?" I show him the medium pocket. "YEAH..." I'm getting nervous as gently caress. I show him the third pocket, saving the one with my contraband goods. I realize this guy is a short little midget cop and there are definitely some issues going on so I start objecting to the search, telling him that's enough, what else do you want, I showed you everything.

It worked. He stopped there. Huge relief.

Been to 2 parties where cops showed up. Some black dude was like OH poo poo COPS and just sprinted the gently caress away, I ran away right after him. Was really drunk and had to walk home for 4 hours after that, since my friends phone was dead and I couldn't find him. 2AM to 6AM. Horrible. Got a ride with a nice cop for the last bit of it though! :)

you shouldn't have showed him poo poo in the first place

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Some solid truths bein laid down in here. Id say another one is if you manage to get away learn your drat lesson and dont be doin that poo poo again

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
You couldn't get away with half the poo poo I got away with going to high school in 2002-2005 nowadays. Actually pretty much as soon as I left they installed metal detectors, automatic locks AND guards at the doors and more guards in the halls. I used to just loving skip out in first period on assembly days, good luck with that poo poo now if you even managed to get out they'd put down a loving dragnet for you. poo poo's stupid.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Blue Train posted:

you shouldn't have showed him poo poo in the first place

Yeah, but I figured I'd pull a little finesse without giving him the obvious clue that I was carrying illegal stuff on me. If I immediately refused he'd get super duper suspicious and would find any reason to arrest me. That's what my brain was thinking at the time. Always good to give some courtsey to the officer at first so he doesn't feel like fisting you for the rest of the night.

Also, the most exciting night of my life was probably when me and a few friends decided to visit an abandoned metal hospital. It was in a magazine in Weird NJ, the place was called Greystone. Apparently they had some escapes and murders when the patients got too uppity, not a nice place.

The whole place was peeling apart. Two of the girls who were with us thought that they heard ghosts, so they left like 20 minutes into our exploration. Turns out it was actually the police calling for us to get the gently caress out on loudspeakers. As soon as we got out, a two cop cars came out and surrounded us and spotlighted us. As soon as we tried to run they just ambushed from the other side.

They didn't charge us for trespassing because we were all 17 at the time! It was nice...

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Seriously if you're young and white go commit some petty crime just for the opportunity to run like hell as a cop chases you it's one of the better free highs in life

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Solid Poopsnake posted:

My friend's cop-dad said to buy a chevy caprice from a random sheriff's department, and so I did. And it just so happened that the car I bought came from the county sheriff, and had had a little work done on it, and so it had a handful more horsepower than a standard caprice, which was a drat sight more than a crown vic...

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Some solid truths bein laid down in here. Id say another one is if you manage to get away learn your drat lesson and dont be doin that poo poo again

As long as you're a young white guy and have a good excuse for whatever stupid poo poo you're doing, the cops will let you go. Involve a cute girl, and you're golden.

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

BLARGHLE posted:

As long as you're a young white guy and have a good excuse for whatever stupid poo poo you're doing, the cops will let you go. Involve a cute girl, and you're golden.

I would love to live in whatever golden fantasy land youre currently in

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I am fleet of foot.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
One time I told a federal border dude not to call me a kid because I AM A MAN and then I ran behind a potted plant and blatantly took a huge pull out of a bottle of vodka before throwing it away and going back to the checkpoint

Harime Nui fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Dec 31, 2014

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Cosmic Charlie posted:

This was golden fantasy land circa 2003...Obviously, I can't get away with the same poo poo that I did back then, but the ability to travel at 150mph never stopped being a thing....except for when it did, which was upsetting

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cosmic Charlie posted:

he forgot to mention not being poor

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
That doesn't count as evasion but it is probably the most blatantly disrespectful I've ever been to a law officer

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I did once. It was fun.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Yea, 3 times. I was fast as though and cops are weighed down by gear and poo poo. I could hope a chain link in one swift motion. It was always parties getting broken up when we were underage drinking or smoking weed in a dumbass place. Glad I'm not a teen anymore.

edit: hell yeah its a rush, as long as you get away it's a good rear end feeling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Blue Train posted:

he forgot to mention not being poor

No, I was stupid poor. Like, poor as could be loving poor...

But, I had a 300hp v8, and I made as much use of it as I possibly could

• Locked thread