Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
"Don't marry a woman with another man's kids. She already had her fun with the man she actually wanted, now she wants a steady paycheck."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
And oh yeah when he married my mom I was "another man's kid."

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

"A stiff pecker has no conscience."

So true, dad.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Crow Jane posted:

"Don't do tequila shots unless you're ready to gently caress, fight, or both."

Is...is...is your dad Chuck Motherfuckin' Norris??

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

"Never trust a white cop."

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
fight the fight with ur fists son, not with ur feet, kicking is for faggots

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
"I've never sucked Hitlers dick. But I will when I go to hell for killing 10 Ninjas"

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
"Never give up. Trust your instincts."

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

"If you like that somethingawful site so much, why don't you give them your money."

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
If she smokes, she pokes

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

my dad never gave me straight up advice really, he just raised me to be stubborn and to care about integrity and authenticity. thanks dad. you are an rear end in a top hat and you raised an rear end in a top hat but im glad of it

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

It's always better to be known for what you've done rather than what you haven't done.

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
my dad taught me how to weld. metal skills are fun

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
"kill yourself"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
study hard , beats hard labor