Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Solomon, you are so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

That was a sweet interception.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
What was that Solomon?

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
:lol: announcer saying "nice decision" as he throws a pick

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Solomon splits the baby yet again

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Anu "Bo Wallace" Solomon.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Arizona is pretty lovely.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ugh. If he's going to pass like that put Scroggins in. The whole reason you play Anu instead is he makes better decisions.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Soloman Anu is a fraud. Fact.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Well yeah as a state sure.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Bip Roberts posted:

It's mostly Solomon. The defense hasn't been anything but barely competent all year but the offense is absurd when Solomon gets his head out of his rear end.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Well poo poo

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Bo Wallace, is that you?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
So this is Anu year

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Good throw.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rick posted:

Ugh. If he's going to pass like that put Scroggins in. The whole reason you play Anu instead is he makes better decisions.

He's the one who makes BETTER decisions? I'm so sorry.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Ajayi is nifty and Pac 12 defenses look bad

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He's the one who makes BETTER decisions? I'm so sorry.

Yeah you see there's been other football games played this year besides this one that you haven't seen.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I know of a few people who paid out of state tuition to go to UA and I can't figure out why

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:stare: That almost looked like a German Suplex takedown.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

The best part about Anu's pass is he had about 8 open yards in front of him. He easily could have gotten 3 or 4 and slid.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
What year is Boise's quarterback? This is a shallow QB class and he's uh... he's looking pretty good.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rick posted:

Yeah you see there's been other football games played this year besides this one that you haven't seen.

There are these things called jokes and not entirely serious statements you may or may not be aware of.

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Jiro posted:

As nice as former havens for the KKK can be I guess.

the Neo-Nazis are in northern idaho :eng101:

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...

African AIDS cum posted:

I know of a few people who paid out of state tuition to go to UA and I can't figure out why

They probably got confused between UA and ASU.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

KKKLIP ART posted:

Anu's pass

All I see is anus rear end. I'm juvenile.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Raku posted:

What year is Boise's quarterback? This is a shallow QB class and he's uh... he's looking pretty good.

He's a senior barely 6 feet and threw 4 picks to STEELHAMMER he's really bad imo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Raku posted:

Hendrick is a senior.

Also lol no.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
This game, uhhh....I'm sorry all.

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006

ASU posted:

"Near the end - Button died October 18 - Athletic Director J.F. McKale went to pay a last visit to the courageous Salmon, who knew that he had not long to live. Salmon faced death as he did everything else - with a stout heart. " 'Have you any message for the team?' McKale inquired of Button. He looked intently at the dying youth.

"'Any message?' asked Button, gazing at McKale. 'Tell the team to bear down.'"
The story has been pooh-poohed by many who knew McKale.

The athletic director was a great story teller and many of his friends insisted that he had invented the "Bear Down" tale.

One friend recently said that ol' Pop must have been lost in the hospital, wandered into the maternity ward and overheard a doctor telling a client to do just that - bear down.

The Wikipedia article on the saying is even more hilarious. ASU couldn't even do the research for it, there's just an email from the State Archivist of Arizona copy/pasted.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Scrode posted:

Both schools have ridiculous out of state costs and I think people could better for their money elsewhere.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Scrode posted:

ASU is basically a 4 year community college isnt it

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
First: I'm still hard from the peach bowl.

Second: the Capitol One big donor thing I just got into for the Orange bowl has and open bar and steak and lobster kabobs. Life's great.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

This is right on that edge, it could be argued that the knee went down first.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
He doesn't have to hit the pylon if it's already across the plane though they should be looking at that too

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I don't think there is anyway to overturn it.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Lu Yan posted:

The Wikipedia article on the saying is even more hilarious. ASU couldn't even do the research for it, there's just an email from the State Archivist of Arizona copy/pasted.

Arizona is not Arizona State. gently caress ASU, bear down forever.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Lu Yan posted:

By ASU you mean UA? :confused:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
That's so close it is probably going to stand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:smug: Boise St. Touchdown

• Locked thread