Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

This effect was so good it still makes my dick hard even today in 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Tujague posted:

I would like to see the robot exosuits done up for a movie someday. They gave it a shot in that third Matrix movie, but it was of course executed in a completely dicktarded manner HEY LET'S PUT THE PILOT IN A CAGE ON THE FRONT OF THE VEHICLE

Also what's up with the two (!) sequels to Starship Troopers???? The third one has a 50% rating on rottentomatoes

pretty sure they were both direct to dvd things. 2 was a poo poo zombie movie and 3 was low budget but had some kinda funny jokes about religion

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
starship troopers is one of those rare movies where the hollywood adaptation is way better than the lovely book it's based on

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Not to throw poo poo into a tornado, thus creating a shitstorm :shrek:, but yeah. L Ron Hubbard.

I'm about to watch the remake of Robocop. Let's see how this goes.

I watched it the other day myself, it's got a good scene at the start but it's not very robocop

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

ZombieParts posted:

The new Robocop is way better than expected and the only people griping are olds who wanted an exact replica of the 80s film.

i dunno man the fact that robocop is reunited with his family to become a hosed up robot dad at the end is extremely bad. the action was fun though

old dog child posted:

which is bullshit because the brainbug was obviously a huge pussy

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
was verhoeven involved starship troopers 3? i don't think he was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
apparently there's a starship troopers 4 on netflix but I fell absolutely certain that it's total poo poo

• Locked thread