Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Amelia Earhart will land on Howland Island on July 2 of this year, confused and disoriented but otherwise intact. #gamergate will be blamed for the trouble

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Mad Archivist posted:

Amelia Earhart will land on Howland Island on July 2 of this year, confused and disoriented but otherwise intact. #gamergate will be blamed for the trouble

what the gently caress does #gamergate mean?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what the gently caress does #gamergate mean?

a miserable pile of tweets

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
#gamergate will have something to actually complain about

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
gently caress YES, THE PREDICTIONS ARE STARTING NOW. LET'S GO human being COME ON TAKE SOME CALLS.

• Masonic manuals authored by TR and edited by FDR will be exposed as the framework governing all actions in the presidential office since 1902

• Flu shots will become even less effective against more varied strains. Flu vaccines will cause more illness than they prevent by the winter flu season.

• Spirit owls discovered to migrate from South to North America by ethereal teleportation. They still fly south for the winter, so biologists will not scratch the surface until the next northerly migration.

• All major importers of US Pork, Chicken & Beef will halt purchases after an unidentified food-borne illness kills tens of thousands

• A tree in Lewes, England and a tree in Johannesburg, SA will have a harmonic link discovered. Scientific research into these trees will lead to a new wireless transmission technology utilizing magickal elements

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

enziarro posted:

gently caress YES, THE PREDICTIONS ARE STARTING NOW. LET'S GO human being COME ON TAKE SOME CALLS.

• Masonic manuals authored by TR and edited by FDR will be exposed as the framework governing all actions in the presidential office since 1902

• Flu shots will become even less effective against more varied strains. Flu vaccines will cause more illness than they prevent by the winter flu season.

• Spirit owls discovered to migrate from South to North America by ethereal teleportation. They still fly south for the winter, so biologists will not scratch the surface until the next northerly migration.

• All major importers of US Pork, Chicken & Beef will halt purchases after an unidentified food-borne illness kills tens of thousands

• A tree in Lewes, England and a tree in Johannesburg, SA will have a harmonic link discovered. Scientific research into these trees will lead to a new wireless transmission technology utilizing magickal elements

you're pretty good

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
gbs will lift unjust bans on imgay and cuck

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Native-american shamans across the nation will revive a new version of the ghost dance specifically targeted at cops

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

shiksa posted:

gbs will lift unjust bans on imgay and cuck

I'm gay and cucked your mother

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

• Bermuda Triangle discovered to be Bermuda Rhombus, calling into question thousands of previously accepted incident reports

• Obamacare enables medicare fraud, alien influence controls Federal Reserve to avoid financial catastrophe

• Transient ice based life form causes electrical activity shorting out mountain snowfall monitors

• Media will not cover a Yemeni man who came back from the dead after 4 days

I thought we might have a real one here, but it's some thanks obama motherfuck going on and on about some bullshit followed by some guy talking about police violence and protests. i know noory's a loving dink but come on give me one good one man is that so much to ask?

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

blah blah politics China social unrest racial unrest

OH HERE WE GO WE GOT A LIVE ONE

A HIGHER POWER IS INFLUENCING SOCIAL UNREST TO IMPLEMENT A POLICE STATE. THERE IS A MASONIC CONNECTION. THE COPS ARE INVOLVED. THE KKK IS INVOLVED.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

enziarro posted:

blah blah politics China social unrest racial unrest

OH HERE WE GO WE GOT A LIVE ONE

A HIGHER POWER IS INFLUENCING SOCIAL UNREST TO IMPLEMENT A POLICE STATE. THERE IS A MASONIC CONNECTION. THE COPS ARE INVOLVED. THE KKK IS INVOLVED.

are you the live one?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
An F-35 will attain self-awareness and become the first fighter plane in history to be given the vote; it will catch on fire and explode immediately afterwards

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

are you the live one?

i wish. we're back to more crap politics and some guy advocating militias or some trash, maybe these weren't real predictions 'cause the one guest is still going on

An F-35 will attain self-awareness and become the first fighter plane in history to be given the vote; it will catch on fire and explode immediately afterwards

hahaha

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

is this thing still going

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
A wormhole to the dimension where Romney won the general election in 2012 will open in Glencoe, Oklahoma; the America from this alternate universe will attempt to stage an invasion of this one through it

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Yivgev posted:

is this thing still going
gently caress yeah this thing is still going. This thread, barely so - because everyone hates me as much as they hate this radio show and crazy predictions for 2015 - but if you click on any of the stations in the OP this dickhead host is apparently just about to get started with real prediction calls. Try to call in with something that will happen in 2015 and let them know why! Make it good rear end in a top hat! First Time Callers Line: 818-501-4721 or just post here in the spirit of past years predictions as I am trying to do.

• A lab created crystal lattice will function as a prism enabling a new range of treatments for mental disorders, ultimately curing schizophrenia

• General Dynamics properties across the US will be targeted by hackers, revealing usage of military systems on civilians in peacetime

• A 2000 year old vault will be discovered on Crete. It will contain forgotten alien technology which will allow us to contact intergalactic entities

• Alchemical texts discovered to contain legitimate methods for converting tallow to transuranic elements

• A corporation will release a mass produced energy vessel enabling astral projection in two thirds of the public. The government will try to shut them down but it will be too late.

more fuckin ads, great once they're over i wonder how long this pelton scumbag's going to talk about how black people should act when cops shoot them or whatever the gently caress is happening before i get another decent loony

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

radio still sucks. rear end in a top hat guest's blabbing on about why are we turning this into a war and we made ebola worse or something and noory's crying because we haven't totally annihilated Boko Haram, ISIS, and the Taliban in response to a somewhat legit nut prediction we just got:

• Due to all the Anti-Obama sentiments in media reports, there will be a huge backlash and they're going to use FEMA camps like they did the internment camps in WWII. This is due to 1400 years of Islamic expansion into Sudan, Nigeria, Europe, Norway and Germany.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
ISIS will uncover an ancient Babylonian time machine and help Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi win the Battle of Tours and create a European caliphate

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

There's hope for 2015! gently caress yes! This weird world may be just sometimes!

Jacob in San Jose predicts that

• elite Afghan Special Operations Commandos who supposedly died in a US chinook crash(?) were swapped out by an out-of-field Afghan commander immediately before the flight for ordinary Afghan troops who were murdered in their stead.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

"pretty knowledgeable about end-time bible prophecy"

:getin:

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm kind of drunk and getting lost so this is even better. Some poo poo, Pentagon & MOSSAD did a study regarding war based on natural gas fields which would be carried out by the Saudis dirty bombing oil fields for the benefit of Iran or some poo poo

Larry in Cleveland, OH is my kind of incoherent schizophrenic.

• something about 66 bowls nuts and flowers in exodus - the slogan order out of chaos - obama quoted saying nothing happens by accident - we're frogs boiling slowly, we wonder about that military industrial complex and we have to use spirit and change from within

Joseph in Tacoma, WA
  • israel is only democracy in its vicinity, all neighbors against israel, ISIS at israel's door, obama is a 'christian' with over a dozen islamic ??? on the white house lawn. obama refers to ISIS as ISIL implying they will take over israel, obama continuously implies he would side with the islamics

we've still got some disjointed fucks here, can we call these nebulous ramblings predictions? i can't keep up with reporting and deciphering.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

lmao an ad for selective service during coast to coast AM

and the whooping cough vaccine

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
I predict goon death

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

OKAY THANK GOD

this rear end in a top hat guest is gone, after this break we get the real predictions that don't all have some kind of obama ISIS poo poo going on in them

maybe now the show won't fail me terribly and some of you jerks might even get what the gently caress i've been going on about since last year

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Yivgev posted:

lmao an ad for selective service during coast to coast AM

and the whooping cough vaccine

The ads are always really hilarious. Whatever affiliate station you are listening through, they know their demographic.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
The Jersey Devil will make its first live TV appearance where it will also come out as gay

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

enziarro posted:

OKAY THANK GOD

this rear end in a top hat guest is gone, after this break we get the real predictions that don't all have some kind of obama ISIS poo poo going on in them

maybe now the show won't fail me terribly and some of you jerks might even get what the gently caress i've been going on about since last year

i hope you get nipple cancer

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TOILETLORD posted:

i hope you get nipple cancer

Nipple cancer will be discovered with patient zero coming from an obscure internet message board

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

enziarro posted:

The ads are always really hilarious. Whatever affiliate station you are listening through, they know their demographic.

eugene, OR i think. one of the few i could find that didnt require a login.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
I remember this thread used to be pretty big and popular in GBS a few years back.

I also remember GBS used to be really loving gay a few years back.

makes u think... :cedric:

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

TOILETLORD posted:

I predict goon death

come on, can't you see these predictions? it's gotta be like

Nipple cancer will be discovered with patient zero coming from an obscure internet message board

• Forums rule changes revitalize GBS in v69 during the third week of October. enziarro will be hailed as the GOAT C2C annual prediction thread OP for 36 pages of solo posting fake predictions, but both he and TOILETLORD will have already committed ritual suicide to preserve the honor of the forums after pressure from the Oriental Illuminati leads to a Lowtax callout thread on February 24 or March 23.

say no to bats posted:

I remember this thread used to be pretty big and popular in GBS a few years back.
I also remember GBS used to be really loving gay a few years back.
makes u think... :cedric:

a lot of old GBS was lovely but there's no reason to forget about or not try to do the stuff that was pretty awesome just because everyone's a cock now

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Okay we are going over some of last year's predictions, most of which are OK. UP NEXT - YOUR PREDICTIONS!!

I think I might try to call in, I just don't know what my best option is if I even hit the lottery of getting a connection

poo poo
gently caress
I can't dial and post live poo poo and fake predictions and call everyone dickwads at the same time hmmm

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

enziarro posted:

a lot of old GBS was lovely but there's no reason to forget about or not try to do the stuff that was pretty awesome just because everyone's a cock now

Honestly, the show went to poo poo years ago because Noory is garbage and has slowly been going further and further away from the simple beauty and focus of taking the calls of the depraved in the wee hours of the night. I think thats partially why interest has been going downhill here aside from Neo GBS.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Nick from Garden City NY(?)
  • JC Webster will be a host on C2C

too bad i don't listen anymore or know who that is, i hope this dude's trollin' Noory but who fuckin' knows

Cornelius in Alexandria, LA
  • 'Rabbi Johnson' is going to cause a Financial Collapse in September. Then Cornelius sang a tune for some reason. He is also singing a Coast to Coast Auld Lang Syne parody song.

Dan in Columbia, SC
  • Obama is going to really really really mess up and become a catalyst for an all out religious war.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

David in NE
  • George Noory is incredible, his show will quadruple in 2015. Within a few months he will gain a lot of notoriety.

Noory is blabbing about how he has been making GBS threads up this operation for 12 years now.

say no to bats posted:

Honestly, the show went to poo poo years ago because Noory is garbage and has slowly been going further and further away from the simple beauty and focus of taking the calls of the depraved in the wee hours of the night. I think thats partially why interest has been going downhill here aside from Neo GBS.

i get that first and foremost Noory is loving the husk of the once great C2C, the whole new GBS new C2C and how the best things of old both might not work with either but there's still some fuckin' funny stuff here and at this point i'm going to continue the tradition no matter how much worse it makes it. people saying it sucks won't stop me listening to or posting this bullshit

now it's some bitch who wants to sing but has no prediction. gently caress YOU NOORY your shittiness has me willing to accept another Obama one even alright here we go

Some Guy in SC
  • Predicts he will get a real job this year because he has a brain and can learn
  • also predicts there will be an assassination or an assassination attempt on a politician in 2015

motherfucker

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Some guy:
  • On an Edgar Cayce map, there is a hole by the Mississippi south of St Louis. an underground salt reserve has been compromised by 950º 2000psi oil, there will be a cascade failure where the landmass will collapse or break off into the sea

continuation of some other guy's 2012 night 2 prediction:
  • back then he apparently said gold prices would drop. They did! He said they're droppin' more in 2015.

Bill in West Hartford, CT
  • In January, Planck Satellite scientists will reveal presence of other universes
  • Large Hadron Collider will reach maximum power by April and prove the existence of other dimensions

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Mike in ??? is talking about his brothers and football being dangerous. his prediction is
  • obamacare is going to start forcing implants on people, the biblical mark of the beast

Greg driving a truck in MO
  • Post Office will recover somewhat
and now this clown is singing auld lang syne too

More turds from yours truly

• Medical treatments based upon horseshoe crab blood will provide unprecedented rejuvination and longevity. DNA will mutate to produce hemocyanin, the body will thrive with a secondary oxygen transport molecule.

• A new virus produced by North Korea on contract for ISIS will empty personal checking accounts with direct wire transfers to terrorist accounts.

• American spies will be exposed at every level of the German government, leading to the collapse of the UN and a weakened EU

• It will snow tadpoles east of the great lakes early next winter. This will be during a lake effect snowfall event and the tadpoles will be found in dense bands in specific locales

• Muslims worldwide implement a social outreach and education program leading to improved religious relations worldwide

• A standing dead oak in the Catskills will cause 15 deaths in late spring / early summer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Hugh in Grants Pass OR is fully legit.
  • Some serial killer's identity will be revealed
  • New information leads to a 9/11 investigation revealing more than we can imagine.
  • Muslims will invade Europe to implement Sharia Law with a force of 300 million.
  • 2016 prediction - his wife's killer will be identified but not in 2015

• Locked thread