Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Rand alPaul posted:

So uhh New Era made this thing

Apparently Big Papi is an impish dwarf flipping off God?

That's some expensive kindling there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Abel Wingnut posted:

maybe it's the perspective but his swing seems really, really smooth

Not even trying.

I if he possesses the ability to crush balls that are effectively wild pitches like his father.

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Pat Clements posted:

The difference between the Cubs and the Mets is that the Mets could actually contend for a Wild Card spot if they just acquired a damned shortstop.

The Cubs could contend if they didn't have to fold up a TV screen to take warmup swings. Lucky that's getting fixed!

(I'm not sure how much of a joke I'm making here. I can't imagine trying to succeed in Wrigley and how much it affected the people playing there.

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz, and Biggio into the hall, per MLB.com

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

MourningView posted:

Also if we could keep hall of fame talk in the hall of fame thread it would be way less confusing!

This is my fault and I'm sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Monicro posted:

Puig just posted this on twitter and it loving owns

Definitely not ARod. Definitely.

• Locked thread