Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Had to cancel all my plans for the night. Had to spend New Years with my Mom, because my Dad's being retarded. No one should spend New Years by themselves. Mom got excited and made a poo poo ton of appetizers. Now I'm just sitting here, gorging myself on stuffed mushrooms and tamales till midnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."
are rthey good

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I too had holiday tamales

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
i thought this thread was going to about that episode of black mirror but noooo

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
In fact I'm going to pull the last tamale out of the freezer where my selfish parents tried to hide it last week and eat that fucker right now

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

KlavoHunter posted:

are rthey good

Mom's got Chemo brain, she used to be a great cook. Now everyone just shovels it down and tells her it's delicious. I eat from the heart, if it makes her happy, I'll stuff myself to death.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Had to cancel all my plans for the night. Had to spend New Years with my Mom, because my Dad's being retarded. No one should spend New Years by themselves. Mom got excited and made a poo poo ton of appetizers. Now I'm just sitting here, gorging myself on stuffed mushrooms and tamales till midnight.

iput on 20 lbs just so i could do freezer work without a jacket slowing me down, so no?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
hogs have 30 minute orgasms

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Mom's got Chemo brain, she used to be a great cook. Now everyone just shovels it down and tells her it's delicious. I eat from the heart, if it makes her happy, I'll stuff myself to death.

smoke a bowl with mom for me, plz

naem
May 29, 2011

I make myself run 2 miles a day but I love food

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Izumi Konata posted:

Woah....

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

no, my NYE meal was tomato and leftover christmas ham on low carb bread

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Its my life

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Izumi Konata posted:

slamwhales have it good

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
nah not tonight i already hosed yr mom last night t

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I kinda want to gently caress a pig. Does that count?

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I kinda want to gently caress a pig. Does that count?

Cop or livestock. This determines how hot this is

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dead Precedents posted:

Cop or livestock. This determines how hot this is

whichever one moves less

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Izumi Konata posted:

smoke a bowl with mom for me, plz

Don't have any on me right now, but I just put it on my bucket list.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
ate soo much

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
gently caress yeah, I'd gently caress a pig

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Inevitable posted:

gently caress yeah, I'd gently caress a pig

As a lover of pigs I must ask you not to do this, as it would only be traumatic, for the pig

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Harime Nui posted:

As a lover of pigs I must ask you not to do this, as it would only be traumatic, for the pig

but what if the pig is wearing high heels and lipstick. That means she wants it?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
hey guys...

what's green and smells like pork?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
yo mmamas pussy

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Yeah. I just quit chewing tobacco a few days ago and am going to stop drinking for a while after tonight. I've been slamming beers since christmas. Feeling like a bloated fat gently caress. Probably gained 5 pounds.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Ramsus posted:

Yeah. I just quit chewing tobacco a few days ago and am going to stop drinking for a while after tonight. I've been slamming beers since christmas. Feeling like a bloated fat gently caress. Probably gained 5 pounds.

I gained 15 get on my level

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuJF_dPqED0

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
CONGRATS ON QUITTIN RAMSUS WELCOME TO THE REST OF UR LIFE BUD

heres where i type something not in caps

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
u r a h o g

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

oink oink

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Doing this for your mom is a great memory from both of you

Happy new year!

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

nomadologique posted:

CONGRATS ON QUITTIN RAMSUS WELCOME TO THE REST OF UR LIFE BUD

heres where i type something not in caps

i'm sure i'll do it again, just good to take extended breaks

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i had a fun new years eve with my grandparents. my grandpa made this cool drawing of a device that slices up the poo poo as it exits your rear end in a top hat.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

i had a fun new years eve with my grandparents. my grandpa made this cool drawing of a device that slices up the poo poo as it exits your rear end in a top hat.

hes gonna be rich

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

hes gonna be rich

how was your new years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

yes op, ive been drunk for a week basically, gonna stop drinking until feb after the football today. thx for asking.

• Locked thread