Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
What even happened with NMS? Did the devs ever even show up again?

e]lol that's fuckin awesome, they were at least patching or something though right? Or have they all just pissed off to mexico or something?

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Oct 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
It hurts my brain just to look at, whatever happened to just shooting mans, smh.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Slim Pickens posted:

The failures of the game fall almost entirely on Sean Murray. He pushed for the $60 price tag, not Sony, and way way way over promised even days before release.

He should join forces with Molyneaux and just fuckin go for it

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

holocaust bloopers posted:

I picked up Steep for cheap. Amazon accidentally sent me a second copy of Skyrim for the PS4 and I had GameStop trade credit left.

Looks like a super fun less tricks brah SSX

I played the open beta a couple weeks back, it's super fun and chill

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I just wish they could somehow make a modern version of JK2, with the dismemberment cheats on that was the best lightsaber combat ever. Slow time, run along a wall with your saber out, land and pan the camera around to watch some poor fuckin stormtrooper topple over while he head rolls across the floor in slow motion. It was like the Matrix before The Matrix ever existed.

PS Titanfall 2 rules so hard guys

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Boss! Thanks for rescuing those animals! :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

ded posted:

So I'm looking at the steam sale and I see the new hitman is only $6.50. Wow cool! I go check the steam page for it and... that is only for the prologue + 1 mission. The whole thing is broken up into dlc packs AND seasons. gently caress you microtransactions! :argh:

Nah it was actually really well done, they released the levels episodically and put a shitload of work into them. It's pretty much pinnacle Hitman and you should definitely get it.

• Locked thread