Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Things I've learned in GTA:O... Jihad jeeping is in the game. I'll say something when I learn or do something besides bomb people's cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Jesus christ mgs3 is super loving janky. The controls, the camera, the everything

Make sure to walk around without a top on and call your support people.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Vasudus posted:

I got Farcry 4, which I somehow managed to not play when it came out for whatever reason. It's good.

The best ending is the one where you just have dinner with your uncle and go home.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

It really scratched that pervert itch that was fostered by Thief 1 and 2 where I just wander around and listen to people before I take all their stuff. I really enjoyed the conversation boss fights you could have.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Lazy Reservist posted:

There's probably a mod for that. I mean they made one where you could eat children, so...

I liked that New Vegas had an achievement and perk for eating all the leaders.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Vasudus posted:

Deus ex is okay. For some reason my lizard brain keeps loving up the controls and it crashes every few hours.

It made about 11 hours disappear for me and not a lot that isn't sleep can do that to me. The ads for the mood stabilizers are on of the funniest things so far. Haven't run into anything as deadpan as "yeah rip" yet. Not sure what it says about me that I recognized everyone in the cutscene after the first mission. I know it's cancer that does it but I really hope Adam helps the old guy into the fridge.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I don't think I've heard anything good about fallout 4 besides the crafting system, and worse things about the DLC

I did zero building in Far Harbor and enjoyed it. And if you want to use the castle as a base just take Preston as a companion then send him to hangmans alley when you get another. Like the dog. Who I perked into so I had a universal compliance device.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Still working on a Rob Liefeld inspired character who chooses armor based on amount of pouches, guns on ridiculous size and never screenshot the feet.

I call him pouchgun.

Steezo fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Dec 23, 2016

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Arc Light posted:

I got back into NV in a big way a couple weeks ago, when I was sick with the flu. Goddamn that game holds up well. Obsidian knows how to write.

Just once I think everyone should help Benny out. Not because you're a decent person, I'm not... but because it pisses Caesar right the gently caress off and Benny has some good lines about Caesar and Mr.House.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

There a betting pool yet on which is out first, a cure for aids or star citizen?

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

It's not her guts

At least when he gets to TPP he'll have the best video game dog to look forward to. They go a few extra miles to show the villain is an extra vile douchebag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Boss! Thanks for rescuing those animals! :haw:

Anyone else notice you don't start getting weeabo anime posters all over mother base until the intel section gets built up?

• Locked thread