Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
gently caress refs and gently caress hangovers in that order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

dominator posted:

The Blackhawks have recalled Teuvo Teravainen.

:getin::hellyeah::getin:

About loving time

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Ginette Reno posted:

Actually it's the Penguins. Suck it :colbert:

Isles are pretty good though. They scare me since I think they are a bad matchup for the Pens due to their overwhelming team speed. The Pens are an excellent skating team but the Isles are even faster.

They scare me when they play the hawks

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

bewbies posted:

todd loving nelson happened is what

They don't want McDavid anymore

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Star posted:

I don't think there's ever been a better time for this image

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Austrian mook posted:

Getzlaf is the only Duck there, kinda weird but I guess they didn't wanna call up Perry with him injured for a bit of the season or something.

They don't want the all stars eating an elbow to the head each from gently caress Corey Perry

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

toe knee hand posted:

Would also help if there weren't five Blackhawks.

You're right. Not enough. Get crow off though.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Slapshot radio ' we all know how deadly the blackhawks power play is.' They say this seriously.

RC Cola fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jan 12, 2015

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Look Around You posted:

I feel really, really dumb for not noticing why the Ducks picked today of all games to retire Selanne's number. It's actually really clever and kinda thoughtful of them.

What was it. Idgi

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

xzzy posted:

I have a hierarchy of all NHL teams stored in my head that I use to decide which team to root for if I catch one of their games on TV.

There's only a handful of teams I completely don't give a poo poo about, so in those cases I root for the home team just because the fans in the stadium paid to be there, and deserve to have their expenditure rewarded with a win.

I'm on the same boat with you. Although I have some teams I straight up also like. Dark horses Blue Jackets and Panthers. Teams with players I like/that I play in nhl14orwhatever Sharks and Preds. The fact that the Preds are leading the Hawks in the standings doesn't bother me, but when they play head to head I pray for Pekke Rinne to let in 5 goals. How am I supposed to enjoy hockey when the Hawks aren't playing if I only have 1 team that I like?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

whatis posted:

Buffalo has now lost 8 games in a row and is in 29th place after being passed by the Hurricanes last night. Get out the way

I was going to ask who was worse than buffalo and then I remembered that the oilers exist.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

sba posted:

IT'S SO GLORIOUS

I just noticed the Hawks are almost in 4th in the Central. Jesus gently caress stop losing.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

JawKnee posted:

I'm sorry you only post the most content-free, safest things you can to desperately keep from being seen as the empty-headed lackwit you are

He admits to liking Corey Perry. That's not very safe tbqh

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

xzzy posted:

So the Coyotes are bad at hockey, huh?

They still scored on us lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011