Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
The only stat that matters is wins baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
In other trade news, I've been traded to Toronto. Will be living there at least until the end of the regular season. I wonder how long it will take for an angry Leafs fan to stab me outside of Kilgours.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Misanthrope posted:

I went to the one in Calgary when it was -30 and the ice was so brittle it was bad hockey.

Oh and it was held at a 50 year old lovely football stadium that was way over capacity and had maybe 3 bathrooms and I almost pissed myself so maybe there's some bias creeping in.

Is that the Theodore wearing a tuque one? When Montreal spanked the Flames only to get spanked back the second time around?

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Habs are da best in da east baby

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Twin Cinema posted:

If you go back a little further, since that win streak in December when they beat up on actual good teams, they are 3-16-1.

This is delicious. As eXXon said, it's great to see them losing in a year where the top picks are supposed to be good. I am just cheering for that.

The Leafs started losing since I moved to Toronto. You're welcome. I'm enjoying it for now, but if they end up with a top 3 pick, I might regret it

• Locked thread