Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

KennyMan666 posted:

Q: So did you hear this juice piece of speedrunner drama-
A: OH MY GOD SHUT THE gently caress UP.

Okay, no, really, let's not do that this year. In the past, we've had rumours, accusations, shady tweets, unverified pastebins and all sorts of poo poo about who did what with whom and why. Keep that poo poo out of the thread, oh my god. This is not the place for that. Last year I had to close the thread because people wouldn't shut the gently caress up and I will do it again if necessary.

lmao how are you such a loving weenie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
can't wait for all the hilarious drama that will surely result from a bunch of autistic nerds existing in close proximity to each other for a week straight! :) not my favourite part of these marathons, but it sure is up there!

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Endorph posted:

for real though who wants to read about speedrunner drama and why

calling people autistic while being deeply invested in the lives of people who play super monkey ball moderately well is the weirdest poo poo

i dont think you have to be deeply invested to think the idea of some guys mormon wife getting a train run on her at the speedrun convention is funny

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Endorph posted:

i dont really care about whose wife gets a train run on her actually

the sex lives of video game people are not a thing i care about

Sorry

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
apologies for saying 'autistic nerds' yall. that was ableist and also very uncreative. i'd like to retcon my post to say 'socially maladjusted weirdos'

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Anime Curator posted:

Oh wow look at you Mr. Edgy with this post. What do you expect them to do? What would you like them to run? The fact of the matter is that a lot of people like seeing Super Metroid races; a lot of people enjoy watching Ninja Gaidan. The fact that you are mocking something for a good cause is despicable. Don't like it? Well, do something about it and shut up.

lmao is this a copy paste? is this the new thing for everyone to spam in the chat this year?

Spermgod fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jan 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

UraniumAnchor posted:

Joke that fell flat because nobody remembered him wearing the GUNNAR SHADES(tm) (also as a joke) during one of his runs last year.

i dont think you need to remember that to understand that the concept of Gunnars is inherently funny and the concept of someone constantly shilling for them during a speed run is also funny

• Locked thread