Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Spermgod posted:

i dont think you have to be deeply invested to think the idea of some guys mormon wife getting a train run on her at the speedrun convention is funny

How do you know this stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

dis astranagant posted:

They're piling in here because "cuck" and "im gay" are bannable in GBS this week.

Rejected by GBS. Wow.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Kikas posted:

Ah, at the point where you shotgun boost a Strog upwards so you can crawl under it to avoid combat it's still entertaining. And the guy doesn't do a terrible job commenting while playing.

That and delaying the closing of a door by throwing ammo boxes under it.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem
This is glitchy in the best way.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

snodig posted:

I've missed everything since A Link to the Past. What do you guys recommend checking out?

Glitch Dark Souls 2 is hilarious.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Brother Entropy posted:

wait i thought prime was still canon it's just that the other m guys didn't like it so they minimized reference to it

I don't know if there's an official statement or if Prime not being canon is just an assumption given how much Other M goes out of its way to contradict it.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem
Did something horrible happen during the Binding of Isaac run? I saw a lot of misgivings before it even started since its so luck-based but missed the actual thing. (Rogue Legacy was pretty neat though.)

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

That list turned into something magical during the awful game block. FEATURED GAME: SNEAK KING.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Let me guess you own one.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Gamma Nerd posted:

i don't own a single hat but i am not a fan of lazy and overdone insults

And that was the only part of the comment you got offended over? In which case I would just substitute it with huffing assfumes so that the point would register in your head.

Edit: I can't hate the fedora thing, at this point it seems like less of a joke and just a description since it's so on mark.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

beep by grandpa posted:

You got yourself offended at my using a Bad Word in my post where I talk about how stupid it is to get offended over a single Bad Word, nice.

It's always great when someone unintentionally proves a point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem
I dunno, on one hand, stuff like the fanbook involves actual money being handed around.

Edit: For the record, my opinion is closer to "both shouldn't be prosecuted, since they're already allowing what's usually considered the stronger violation".

mycot fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Feb 2, 2015

• Locked thread