Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
I'm writing a bunch of E5 evals and their brag sheets make me want to choke someone. Whatever, garbage in, garbage out. Like the lack of effort on these people's parts is hilarious, especially since they're all the kind of people to do twenty. Motherfuckers spell at like a 6th grade level, I'd be embarrassed to send a brag sheet like these up to my lpo.

Sorry for that navy bitch, please go back to..whatever the thing about the ship is.

PneumonicBook fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jan 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Seqenenra posted:

Whoever you submit those to won't let you slide with garbage in, garbage out. Accept your fate and just fix it all now.

Ahahahahahahahahaha.

With the E5s I'm writing these for, yea not much will change. Understand when I say garbage in, garbage out I'm not literally meaning "Fuuuuucccckkkkk iiiitttttt". I mean I'm doing the best with what they gave me. I'm not going to magic up bullets.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

poopkitty posted:

It is my Navy. shrug

Lmao

:chiefsay: x infinity

I sure would like to kick all of these fuckers out but then the navy would have no flashlight holders, fsa's, er09 bodies, etc and would also have roughly six people in it.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

orange juche posted:

Beyond that your only options are literally following them to every location, in person

Isn't that deck plate leadership?

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Arione posted:

New mandatory NKO for all my sailors due by friday, CID GLOSS-CM-cul008 Beautiful North Korean Cheerleaders Adored in South Korea

Not going to lie, I've had my cert for that up in one of the classes I teach for a long time.

Best NKO.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Sir Lucius posted:

Can you wear the watch cap in NWUs now? I always thought it was just a useless piece of gear.

Absolutely.

Also that's drat near required headwear in combat.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Sir Lucius posted:

combat? in nwus?

I was referring to wearing it in combat because dude said it was useless.

During sea and anchor uniform was nwu's so yes?

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Sir Lucius posted:

I just meant useless to me, because I thought you could only wear it in coveralls and I don't get to wear those.

Uniform of the day here in great mistakes is:
NWUs
Parka with liner
Watch cap
Ski mask(yes both)
Scarf (not technically authorized in nwus but it's literally -30)
Gloves
Turtleneck

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Christoff posted:

I feel like a small ship would be alright and you know actually have camaraderie and command pride etc and less buddy loving.

loving

El

Oh

El

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Vriess posted:

loving HORRIFIC poo poo

:magical:

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
I served on a Ticonderoga class Cruiser before and after the cruiser mods and I thought it was a p cool ship.

We would moor right next to Freedom...I don't think it ever actually moved.

And that's all the thought I ever gave to an LCS.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Stultus Maximus posted:

They also get part of your retirement.

And they should.

As you all know, the hardest job in the military is 'wife'.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

but right now I'm leaning towards enlisting, and then maybe trying to commission from the ranks (especially if I take two tries and still don't make it).

LOLOLOLOL

Don't enlist with a degree.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

ManMythLegend posted:

Anybody know of any good soul food places in San Diego?

I lived there for a few years, but I can't remember any but I'm not sure if that's because there aren't any or because I didn't find them. I'm going to be there next week, and it's probably my last chance to get some before I'm stuck in glorious Nippon for the next few years.

Barnes BBQ in Lemon Grove is amazing.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

KetTarma posted:

I am not a legal person but it worked out for my friend in that particular circumstance. I'm sure they could've hosed him substantially worse than the mild yelling at he got.

That exact same situation happened at my command, he refused to sign and he also got out. If they don't have the paperwork what are they going to do?

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Nice humblebrag bitch

I'm not sure on what planet a 64 ASVAB is any kind of brag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

thats the joke you idiot

How dare you.

• Locked thread