Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

not anymore...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos
New mandatory NKO for all my sailors due by friday, CID GLOSS-CM-cul008 Beautiful North Korean Cheerleaders Adored in South Korea

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

PneumonicBook posted:

Not going to lie, I've had my cert for that up in one of the classes I teach for a long time.

Best NKO.

Chief and warrant about died laughing when I showed em the cert.

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

orange juche posted:

RIP, couldn't get section 5 to complete, guess I'll never know how to adore Beautiful North Korean Cheerleaders

known bug, just check your jacket

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Seqenenra posted:

Sweepers will make or break your ship.

go vacuum the water off the deck in the rain...

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

ActusRhesus posted:

I had another prosecutor tell me it (gay butt rape) wasn't that big a deal because it was "just the tip"

I suggested shoving just the tip of a broom up his rear end to see if it was a big deal or not.

.....drat

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos
Feb thread title, -Nobles dissolve in water

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Analogical posted:

I think the LCS is pretty neato. It's like a modular ship run by AI right?

guys?

right?

ships are made of metal.

will the CMC call it cortanna?

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Analogical posted:

know any good hawaiian around the DC area? Putting chicken on top of white rice is to hard for me to do on my own.

I'm in hawaii, the food here sucks! you think they can sell this pig slop on the mainland?

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos
hawaii is the only place ive been too that can take the concept of "BBQ" and turn it into some sort of hosed up Chinese food, also dixie grill sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Boon posted:

There is so much good food in Chinatown in downtown Honolulu that it's not even funny. I used to live on the corner of Queen Emma and Beretannia and we would go to a new place pretty much every weekend and it was awesome.

Little Village Noodle House and Lucky Belly were the poo poo. Also, gently caress Waikiki.

especially gently caress the army dudes giving ppl DUI's for getting poo poo out of their trunk at Ft De Russy

• Locked thread