Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Seqenenra posted:

One time I was forced to write an eval for one of my guys, so I wrote it and was honest. It was pretty brutal but the guy was a piece of poo poo (poopkitty will vouch for me). My chief didn't like what I wrote so I told him to write it himself and then I found him hours later sitting at his computer in the write up block, he had two words written in it. "lovely SAILOR" was what it said. I just laughed and walked out.

By "lovely sailor" did he mean "the only shirt I wear, a Green Bay packers jersey, smells like actual human poo poo?" Because yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Seqenenra posted:

Nope. They gave him a good enough eval to be an instructor to help train the next generation of sailors. I wouldn't write an eval good enough for it so they found somebody else who would. He was the worst at everything. Well, almost everything.

He was REALLY good at making illegitimate kids on the first try.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

orange juche posted:

I've never actually seen a person get an adverse eval for being hot flaming garbage as a person and a sailor, (even though I have worked with several of them) without a mast case or something else. I wonder if you're actually allowed to give adverse evals without a co's mast or PFA failure? It seems in all the evals I've looked at, 3.0 is the bottom floor for a trait unless you are actively involved in Bad poo poo.

I gave a guy one that pulled his C-Way approval. He was out on his rear end in a few months. I told him that I was going to, he didn't believe me. At his midterm. "I will not rest until you are out of my Navy, so you'd better be looking for a new job." The XO was hesitant and had me write a P after I handed him the 2.0 not recommended. But when this dude's C-Way approval came in and his reenlistment chit hit the XO's desk he was on the phone. "Chief. Do you still have that Adverse?" "Yes, Sir." "Bring it up, now. Don't go to WEPS."

He was a HUGE shitbag with a hambeast dependa wife who had been ESWS dink for 18 months. He was kicked off Subs for not getting Dolphins, and went to Mast in a school for taking secret poo poo home to cheat. He never went to Mast while I was there, but everyone knew he was poo poo.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

I'm M'lady.

It is my Navy. shrug

germskr posted:

I'm not familiar with the back story of this turd you had,

This kid was kicked off of subs because he failed to get Dolphins.
When he left Sub Base PL and came to STG school, (literally a mile down the road) he decided that he was "close enough" and put them on anyway.
When his old (boat) CO saw him on base wearing un-earned dolphins, he marched him to CMC and he had his first DRB as an STG.
While he was in a Secret course, he copied his notes on to separate pages to take them to his room to "study."
He was caught during a room inspection when Secret notes were all over his room.
Mast, but he kept his clearance.
Everyone felt bad for him because he would openly tell you that he joined for medical/dental. Kid had a grill like a shark with Downs Syndrome and an underbite.
By the time I got to the ship, the Chief had exiled him ER09 so he didn't have to look at his face.
He had been dink on ESWS for a month. I assigned him EMI (IAW local instruction) which had him on the Mess Decks every night from 1800-2000. He just looked at his closed notebook the whole time.
His fat hambeast wife would be on board every duty day eating on the messdecks and letting rotten kid run around everywhere. The command finally had to go to "visiting hours" to limit her.

The road goes ever on and on but this lovely shitbag should have been out LONG before I met him. I did warn him.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
I have been in the Navy for almost 19 years and have never once set foot in VA. Feels good, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
I retire in 498 days. I will likely never see an LCS again. Feels good, man.

• Locked thread