Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Angry Fish posted:

http://m.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2014/1106/Navy-SEAL-who-wrote-book-about-the-bin-Laden-raid-loses-4.5-million

The idiot who wrote the Bin Laden book is suing his lawyers for telling him that it was perfectly fine publishing a book exposing government secrets.

He lost his security clearance and had to forfeit his $4.2 million to the government. Good.

that is insanely gay imo

execute the dude who wrote warrior princess and we're even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
you guys only judge bc no one here ever knew cool secrets imo

no one gonna buy a book about what stupid rear end frequency you have memorized or w/e

justice4trayvawn fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jan 7, 2015

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ded posted:

i know a lot of cool secrets

secrets that aren't even tonals!

submarines arent cool

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

buttplug posted:

That's a bullshit-rear end, cop-out one-liner that pussy passive-aggressive, spineless careerist butt-darts spew who would rather coddle every last goddamned mouth-breathing gently caress-up than cut their losses and call a spade a spade. I'm all for second or third chances...but at some point you have to be able to look at someone objectively in terms of productivity/output vs time spent coddling/"nurturing" them and go "this person isn't doing loving anything for the Navy except collecting a paycheck that my tax-dollars pay for, gently caress that noise get out."

Ask me how I really feel :smug:

You're definitely in the spade category

:smug:

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Well some variety of tool, at least.

n1

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

poopkitty posted:

I have been in the Navy for almost 19 years

Feels good

:stare:

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ActusRhesus posted:

Depends. How much do you like having your dick grabbed in your sleep by another dude? Mine sweepers are floating dens of weenie touchers.

go on...

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ActusRhesus posted:

I prosecuted a ton of male on male sexual assault cases off of minesweepers.

mostly just weenie touching while people were sleeping. A couple actual butt rapes.

submariners are nice enough to keep secrets at least ;)

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ActusRhesus posted:

actually the weenie touchers usually got away with it for months because people didn't report.

Serious question, I'm not a dude. If some guy grabbed your junk while you were sleeping how would you respond?

(assuming you are not into that.)

on the boat? and he was just trying to gently caress with me? probably just got mad that he woke me up

if it was one of the actual homos i woulda got pretty mad though (they never did that stuff afaik it was mostly just a gangers who liked to touch your weiner)

i had my weiner grabbed whilst awake on several occassions + over the clothes flashlight raped

the weirdest thing i ever saw was the one guy who made another guy watch him jerk off in the engine room just because he was new lol

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ActusRhesus posted:

yeah, I'm talking for purposes of "I'm gonna try to give this guy a handsie while I beat off and hope he doesn't wake up" not "hey guys, watch me grab this guys dick, lol"

ironic gay stuff is ok but that's gross!!!

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ded posted:

is it too late to get benefits from saying have PTSD from watching the AoW turnover involve a long french kiss in control?

all loving coners must loving hang

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

-2004-2006, 2008 Gay chicken champ uss some lovely midwest city

you nailed the ship name

bravo zulu

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
wish i had gone seabees tbh

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

bro sir add me on battle net!!!!! moker#1896 !!!!

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

I'm pretty sure you just say "hey...I'm checking out" and you walk around getting a sheet filled in.

Excuse me I don't think you know how important permanent shore duty nukes are to the cause

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
rip everyones bodybuilding.com packages

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
cut dod spending by 100% imo

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
death to literally every naval officer except maybe VR

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I keep reading OHP as overhead press

we enlisted are a simple people

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

I thought it was interesting.

i didn't

ur move

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Nick Soapdish posted:

Really makes you think, eh.

My 2c are that I am happy they are getting rid of calling it an LCS since L should stick with the terrible, Gator Navy.

"CS" usually denotes a retard mouthbreather so is that part accurate?? ;D

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ManMythLegend posted:

Cool.

Awesome.

Thanks guys. Gonna check em out.

hodad's down in ocean beach is p cool (i hate pacific beach tho ymmv)

also if you like insanely cheap mexican food and are in the point loma area: http://www.yelp.com/biz/adalbertos-mexican-food-san-diego-2?osq=mexican+fast+food

justice4trayvawn fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jan 23, 2015

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Howard Phillips posted:

Unlike most people the only reason I would stay in is to be a SWO DH. My SWO pin burns deep. Nothing like getting underway and doing circles.

ftfy

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ManMythLegend posted:

Yeah, but eh. I mean "the ring" has been a very visible sign of a grad for drat near a century so I can see the institution wanting to make sure that they're rather tightly controlled.

with all of those infallible + terrific usna grads i can see why they wouldn't want someone to sully their Good Name

*sharts cum*

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ManMythLegend posted:

It's not really any different then the marines being all high and mighty about the EGA or whatever.

every single marine that gets kicked out during boot camp has an EGA tatt

checkmate son

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

vulturesrow posted:

You really have no comprehension how much USNA stolen valor hurts us.

Hoo yah sir, I'll drop it.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

pls explain

THIS AINT NO PUDDLE PIRATE Bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

loll

• Locked thread