Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Which thread are we using?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Can you wear the watch cap in NWUs now? I always thought it was just a useless piece of gear.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
combat? in nwus?

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
I just meant useless to me, because I thought you could only wear it in coveralls and I don't get to wear those.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
thanks for reminding me nko courses are due this month (technically due tomorrow for my division) I'm gonna totally dodge them.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003

Analogical posted:

Dropping a conversion packet for CTN this week because arabic and I haven't gotten along three DLPTs in a row

"hurr durrr but they dont want e5s we want e4s good luck getting approval"

gently caress you all i'll just go con. also I got stranded on Ft Meade because of the icerain-pocalypse monday morning and had to sit in the drat NIOC lounge for three hours. how many people do you guys put on watch at once god drat

Ha! Duty sections are done! Now all the suckers in N5 holding man the watch and there are like 200 of them. There should be an OOD a JOOD and a day day driver on the quarterdeck. During fpcon bravo I think they add another JOOD just to gently caress with people. Anyways, yes, come join us. The grass is greener I promise!

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
gently caress ships, im glad ill never be on one and i dont give a gently caress about "your" gay navy

edit: also, boon i owe you poo poo, but gently caress man this one is hard to pull off. when im not working 14 hour days im drunk ice fishing up north.

PS: im drunk ice fishing up north, gently caress haters

Sir Lucius fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jan 18, 2015

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
hey! im the dumb gay gip goon you talk to on lync. im not actually in town right now but if you ever want to hang out at night i can only recommend honey pig or taco bell (cuz those are the only fuckers open)

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
I guarantee he's committing, or going to commit time card fraud at some point. The government isn't too fond of that I hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003

Analogical posted:

v/R

PO2 (GIP) Analogical
1MGUR JLAW Analyst
NIOC-SA
666-6669

i agree

• Locked thread