Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

justice4trayvawn posted:

submarines arent cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

Analogical posted:

Hang all IDC

And nothing of value was lost.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

I took a tour of an LCS one time when it was moored across from us. It was pretty cool.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

ManMythLegend posted:

No need. I never claimed it was the best because it's not. I just hate it when people rail against kool aid drinking and then grab a pitcher full of a different color and chug until they drown.

Yea, but your arguing against mot. It's like a deck seaman arguing against the chief quarters for being late because totally there is an instruction that says you can be UP TO 15 minutes late if the gate is busy and the MA says it's okay.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

Any of y'all ever been to BUD/S?

feel free to ridicule me I can take it

I asked a SEAL in the smoke pit about BUD/S, he laughed and called me loser.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

I feel stupid for reenlisting, and now even stupider for reading the last 4 pages of this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

Arione posted:

hawaii is the only place ive been too that can take the concept of "BBQ" and turn it into some sort of hosed up Chinese food, also dixie grill sucks

Dixie grill was perfect for hangovers as a sailor in the barracks.

• Locked thread