Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

elentar posted:

https://www.accsports.com/articles/karl-hess-finds-controversy-again

(By the way, the person he allegedly said this to is an Indian-American investment CEO and former Wake Forest trustee. Unless the story is overstated—Foochs?)

IDK if Hess actually said that but AFAIK Mit Shah is legit. Very little reason to doubt if any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Danny Manning owns, like a lot.

If this season/his recruiting is any indication I literally think Wake will be in the top half of the ACC within a few years. Also no one watched it but Devin Thomas loving destroyed Jahlil Okafor. It was amazing to watch.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Criminal Minded posted:

In principle I agree but in practice they're at the age where it's just another excuse to get drunk one way or the other

Nah, MV is right.

That gif is the Best Thing holy poo poo

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mons Hubris posted:

N: The ACC is ending its relationship with basketball official Karl Hess.

V: :c00lbert::byewhore:

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RumbleFish posted:

Out of our seven losses so far, six were by 5 points or less.

Sigh.

Wake Forest is basically going through the same thing. Sports are suffering.

• Locked thread