Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Aztecs are bad.

The loss to Fresno was the first loss to a division 1 school from California since a 2008 loss to Pacific

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Everybody tune into CBS Sports next Wednesday to witness crimes against Basketball.

SDSU at Wyoming is going to feature the 3rd and 5th teams in the country in terms of points allowed, with Wyoming allowing 51 PPG and SDSU allowing 53 PPG.

It's at Laramie which loving sucks, and the final score is gonna be like 31-30

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Can someone explain to me how Wyoming has such a high FG percentage and such a low points per game total?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aztecs offense so loving bad

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

SDSU's last field goal of the game came at 9:58 left in the 2nd half and it gave us a 9 point lead.

Almost a full half without a basket.

We won by 8.

SDSU Defense owns

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Lessail posted:

congrats on the win tonight and sat :sigh:

I just want to end UNLV's three point shot streak.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Lessail posted:

it'll happen one day. can't imagine the reaction if it happens during this stretch

What's the issue anyway? Rice seems like an amazing recruiter, can he just like, not coach?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

My fault for reading USD/SDSU and thinking San Diego State and University of San Diego.

I did the same thing and was like "Wait, we already played"

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I want to see what the final score of a UVA/SDSU game would be and if the same game between the respective football teams would be higher scoring

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

OVER-RATED *clap clap clapclapclap*

*Arizona has a bad night, beats Cal by 23*

How did you lose to loving UNLV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

The same way we lost to Oregon State: let them score too much.

I have no idea how it happened. Arizona's usually good for a weird loss or two. Also good for a Pac-12 championship game loss.

Speaking of Oregon State, in the rematch yesterday, Arizona held them to 34 points. OSU scored 13 points in the first half.

Having an awesome defense owns

• Locked thread