Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

Benne posted:

Welp, took all of three games for me to lose my early-season optimism. UW will never not suck in conference play.
UW was a play or two from sealing it up at the end of regulation. Instead they quit doing everything except turning the ball over and letting Stanford play how they wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

D.N. Nation posted:

There's a handful of teams in the SEC having "hey, this team might be actually kinda good" seasons.

And then there's Florida. :smug:
I root for these Kentucky guys and I think they are gonna be pretty good FYI

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Ugly, hard to watch win for Kentucky. Vandy played us tough and hit enough outside shots to keep it within reach until the end. At the same time Kentucky never actually trailed them. This team is frustrating a lot of the time. Their defense is spectacular and reliable but they are way too prone to lovely shooting performances so far in conference play

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
If Boston college could hit shots they could have beaten Louisville tonight. They got good looks but only started hitting them late. Louisville was clearly the superior team though. Death to Louisville.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

vikingstrike posted:

I wonder what it would take to move Louisville somewhere else. Like Florida or the Atlantic Ocean. Hmm.
there would be too much collateral damage. A couple hundred thousand Kentucky fans. Maybe if we carved out old Louisville and just took the school and area around it and fired it into the sun, it would be an acceptable loss. The yum center is so nice that I want to take it as a prize and just play a couple home games there.

• Locked thread