Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
I guess we'll see how this season's tweak works. Hopefully as well as last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Benne posted:

Welp, took all of three games for me to lose my early-season optimism. UW will never not suck in conference play.

We got Wazzu and Oregon St. next. After that, I don't see another winnable game on the schedule until February. NIT here we come. :smithicide:

What's happened? Seems like two different teams when comparing the end of OOC to conference play. Was the schedule super easy early and it let wins/optimism pile up?

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Probably Magic posted:

That loving sucked. You'd think KU would've learned after the Kentucky game that flinging it around the perimeter forever and never forcing the issue on penetration is a good way to lose, but evidently they needed to be reminded in conference play.

Pros: KU is still the true winner because they don't play Neil Freaking Diamond after their wins.
Cons: Bruce Weber's team is currently winning the Big XII now, and if that jives with you, you may want a CAT scan in the morning.

So UGA is transitively leading the Big 12 right now. Nice.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
This is from last night's Kentucky-Vandy game. Maybe one of the most awkward fan moments I've witnessed live.

https://vine.co/v/OIA6QzEirW7

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Bishop posted:

If Boston college could hit shots they could have beaten Louisville tonight. They got good looks but only started hitting them late. Louisville was clearly the superior team though. Death to Louisville.

I wonder what it would take to move Louisville somewhere else. Like Florida or the Atlantic Ocean. Hmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
If ESPN is correct and this is the first player Coach K has ever dismissed, I would lean towards the former.

• Locked thread