Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kentucky and Duke continue to murder everyone, and Okafor continues to solidify his number one pick position. Your top ranked Big 12 team is... Iowa State? Also, maybe hiring Steve Alford was somewhat a bad idea for UCLA. (Bruce Weber definitely was, but I digress.)

Also, this happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlf6XxTslts

Discuss.

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jan 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Go

Aces

exethan posted:

This link is dead for me so I found another one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlf6XxTslts

Thanks, edited into the OP.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Thoguh posted:

Today is stupid.

:dukedog:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

We lead the nation in steals and forced turnovers and have forced almost everyone we've played into their season high turnover number (I am working on a TV stat along those lines for Saturday); our opponents are averaging 22 turnovers a year.

So WV is going to beat KU then.

Ah well, at least Texas has already dropped a game.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

That loving sucked. You'd think KU would've learned after the Kentucky game that flinging it around the perimeter forever and never forcing the issue on penetration is a good way to lose, but evidently they needed to be reminded in conference play.

Pros: KU is still the true winner because they don't play Neil Freaking Diamond after their wins.
Cons: Bruce Weber's team is currently winning the Big XII now, and if that jives with you, you may want a CAT scan in the morning.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

kiimo posted:

Missouri's problem since Norm Stewart has been coaching hires. They turned down Bill Self and John Calipari, for example.

Mike Anderson wasn't that terrible. Haith just never figured out how to win on the road, and then came the panic Anderson hiring. Also, something something team stepping up to the competition, something something SEC sucks.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

tau posted:

See, that's the kind of motor Cliff needs. Now I understand.

Seldan and Traylor have always been workhorses though. I think Cliff can get more refined and go to the rim stronger (which Ellis has weirdly degressed hard about) but he'll never have quite the tenaciousness of those two. I realize this borders on an intangibles argument, but it's just about willingness to risk your body, and Alexander doesn't quite trust his frame to do that, which I can't blame him for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

News: WVU stops K-State's winning ways with a tough road victory.

Views: :toot:

Thank you for doing a work of good.

• Locked thread