Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
I'm grinding household pets until I save up enough Gil to buy my own pet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I can't beat the Moist Romancer in Loaf Bearing Kingdom, can anybody lend me a Bartlesby Tailer Elanor Riggs-Statin Sword of Lumberious Gibliotery Plus 3?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Agag posted:

I'm grinding household pets until I save up enough Gil to buy my own pet.
Pets are 25% off this weekend in the Potion College

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
SPOILER ALERT: romance is prematurely ended

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
I was level 38 but then I had to do summer school and couldn't play for a few months and when I tried to play again my account was locked and I couldn't remember my ICQ password so now I have to start over so if anyone has some good purple starter gear I would thanks.

Edit: I main tick classes

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Lowtax posted:

Pets are 25% off this weekend in the Potion College

*looks up from chopping beagle with Frost Axe* Oh word? Nice!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i think i leveled up

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I'm a Level 20 Obese Greasy Nerd.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Im stuck at level 2, I took the bee hive quest but took a wrong turn and now I keep getting killed in Meat Mansion instance. Help?? i'm stuck between the buns and the lv10 burger guys keep spawning in front of me

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
my man cant jump

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
lfg dontrel [hardcore] koresscore 64 or higher only

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

a starwar betamax posted:

i think i leveled up

you son of a bitch you stole my old monitor

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

a starwar betamax posted:

i think i leveled up

Oh man you have season 1 of Tabasco on DVD? I couldn't believe the end when they blew up my rear end in a top hat

naem
May 29, 2011

LOWTAX I LPRESS THE BUTTON

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

naem posted:

LOWTAX I LPRESS THE BUTTON

You receive a goblet of REDBERRY. Savor the REDBERRY, made from the finest pressed REDBERRIES.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

someone named harmonicaboy1999 keeps messaging me offering 2000 Coins Gold for $15 USD, does anyone know if he's legit? he also sent me some blurry pictures but I deleted them

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Level 83 FishTickler :coolfish:
beat 75 Level cap with Jerkybait exploit

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

dude don't post that, they read this forum I heard some of the devs post here

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
can anyone TP me away from the Lower Pleasure Dungeon in Vulgar? I am cornered by 2 Lv49 Blade Faggots and i don't have any charges left in my greater charm of kisses

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

someone named harmonicaboy1999 keeps messaging me offering 2000 Coins Gold for $15 USD, does anyone know if he's legit? he also sent me some blurry pictures but I deleted them

I can assure you I'm legit

also please don't broadcast my deals they are exclusive and personal

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Blue Train posted:

I can assure you I'm legit
ok man I just gotta asmk my mom for 15 bucks

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Level 32 Superallah grinding out my Sharia Law knowledge.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Level 32 Superallah grinding out my Sharia Law knowledge.

I had this build, but I respecced from from Sunni to Shia for the better spell options.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Agag posted:

I had this build, but I respecced from from Sunni to Shia for the better spell options.
my friend tried out that one but he said it gets a lot worse late game because of the faction reputation hit you take

illestG
Oct 8, 2009

You loot the corpse. You receive one (1) Melted Pelt.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Level 3 downs human training up by openly masturbating on the public streets of NYC.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Sancho posted:

Level 3 downs human training up by openly masturbating on the public streets of NYC.

Its bullshit that only humans and warewolves get XP for public jacking, but I heard that it will be expanded to lizardmen and mummies in the next patch.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Agag posted:

Everyone knows Sufi is the choice for Mystics, though Shias have the best self explosion spells

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Agag posted:

Its bullshit that only humans and warewolves get XP for public jacking, but I heard that it will be expanded to lizardmen and mummies in the next patch.
whats bullshit is mummy curses. go jack your ancient dust dick somewhere else fool :argh:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Othin posted:

Everyone knows Sufi is the choice for Mystics, though Shias have the best self explosion spells

True, but I loaded all my skill points into Small Business Management instead of Jihad. Its going to pay off once I open that potion shop.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

just got to level 2. I hear this is when the game really opens up?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I've just finished soloing the game at Level 1 because I'm l337 liek Jeff K.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
*reaches level cap*

*tips fedora*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hey im looking to spec into Dunkomatics but i need 25 Rocks of Lebron to pay the trainer. will trade [Vilsack's Longswerd] for Rocks of LeBron

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lfg 2gys2rbccks2gthr pm me bros if u just wana hang out

Sunsetaware
Jun 2, 2012

I got sidetracked leveling up flower picking, and when I finally got the Ultrarare Trollplanted Flowers drop, I leveled up wreathmaking. Now I'm running around in my Ultrarare Trollplanted Flower Wreath, but I'm gonna make a sword next and the mining mechanic is bullshit.

CaptainButtSmack
Oct 21, 2008
Level 1 cause leveling is for nerd babies

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
I just ran CoVoF and didnt get a single MoRP. This game is loving bugged. Why did i even level my Bongomatician to 193 if i cant get a single MoRP to turn into GRP? gently caress this gay game.

~WeedBeardXxXHempfist~ LvL 193 BNGM/WDLRD / SkullxSephiroku LvL 2500 Animancer

BombiTheZombie fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jan 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

I'm level 5 but stuck in level 2. Does anyone know how to undo the Techno-Mummy's swamp curse? I can pay for help in coal ore or copper coins.

• Locked thread