Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lol they totally sharded his chardz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
check out my new epic level quest mount

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Agag posted:

I don't know what that means, but I just spent three tearful hours on the phone with customer support getting my account restored.

Check your chard pouch. A lot of times when people get hacked, the hackster takes all your chardz out of the pouch and shatters (shards) them to get at the caramel essence inside. Then he hocks the essence at the nearest AH and mails the coins to a box account.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
anybody want my old mount? ill trade it for a key to Nardbug's lair

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Anyone up for a Gruntfam run? Grinding for Borxite so I'm gonna be up all night lol.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Check your chard pouch. A lot of times when people get hacked, the hackster takes all your chardz out of the pouch and shatters (shards) them to get at the caramel essence inside. Then he hocks the essence at the nearest AH and mails the coins to a box account.

*extremely nerds voice* My chardz!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Agag posted:

*extremely nerds voice* My chardz!

Ouch.

Called it tho.

So did you have any blue/violets or was it all just red and yellow tosh?

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
lmao look at all you peaseants leveling :smug:

shoulda just bought ur character like me. lvl 8^54 here shitlords

:smug:s:smug: :smug:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Ouch.

Called it tho.

So did you have any blue/violets or was it all just red and yellow tosh?

Mostly tosh, but I had three blues I won of a Sludge Elf playing three card monte. :negative:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Agag posted:

Mostly tosh, but I had three blues I won of a Sludge Elf playing three card monte. :negative:

Harsh!

I PMed you some reds to help you get back on your feet. I'm a little short on chardz myself right now. I just traded a stack of azure chardz to the Nether Strudge for an enchant on my [Boneswiper] and then I get lifted by a drat Skriffler! Lost [Boneswiper] and two stacks of refined mush pelts.

Looks like I'm running the Tremor Storms again.

naem
May 29, 2011

cums

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
lowtax is loving wasted

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Here's a WIP sketch of my Elf Hunter Tank character wielding her level +70 sword [Fatsword]

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I wiped all my characters and started over as a girl:

It's been so much easier.

she has a penis

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Luvcow posted:

she has a penis

:allears:

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
im playing metroid and it doesnt really have levels and i am so loving lost

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
im gonna have to break out graph paper, ive been in this room like 10 times already aaaaaghh

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Luvcow posted:

she has a penis

pm me for cyber.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Summer 17, Year 1 in Harvest Moon 64

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Just started out as a Lvl 1 Shitlord. I already took the Shiposter perk. Anyone else know what else I should spec into?

naem
May 29, 2011

Luvcow posted:

she has a penis

Same

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Wamdoodle posted:

Just started out as a Lvl 1 Shitlord. I already took the Shiposter perk. Anyone else know what else I should spec into?

Bunsen Homekeeping, Shrine for Menudo Rotation

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
i drank too many potions last night and somehow woke up with strange gashes all over my body

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I think this guy is running a hack, I'm trying to mine a node but my phone keeps ringing?

h_double
Jul 27, 2001
Lvl 17 Copromancer, grinding for troll dung, I need another 413 drops to finish my Greater Feces Golem.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

h_double posted:

Lvl 17 Copromancer, grinding for troll dung, I need another 413 drops to finish my Greater Feces Golem.

could you help me summon the fecal beast of septic canyon? need someone specced with crowd control to deal with his shitlings

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Lowtax posted:

Bunsen Homekeeping, Shrine for Menudo Rotation

Sweet, I'm all over that! K, thx! (Ok, thank you!)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lowtax i am yrou nubmer one fan i watch yuor twitch lalll the time! can i play with you i need a freind

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
level 5 buttmancer with a couple chill pills and some cryptonomnomnoms

i know it's not very high but i learn quick i promise

Schnugaf
Mar 23, 2011

The Great Derposaurus
I slept with the GM's wife and now I run around as a level 1 anime girl constantly haunted by neckbeards.

I'm contemplating suicide.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Did they ever fix taint sauce crafting? Every few months I think about playing again, but then I remember how broken my favorite recipe is.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
I didn't know there was a goon presence on video game. I haven't played much since I got to Bogtown. What the gently caress does the Crepemaster need 18 Purple Dingo dicks for anway? Purple Dingos are so rare, and the drop rate is abysmal even with Mordhors Sustenance on.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
I need help completing the last platinum trophy, stare at 128 randomly placed Bards of Enontekiö symbols in the 1 million square mile world while humming the Doctor Snuggles theme song. Ive found 75 so far and im losing my mind.

Constant shouting at my monitor has reduced my vocal chords to useless lumps, ive gotten an eviction notice because of the numerous noise complaints, and ive developed multiple types of severe arrhythmia because of the stress.

Still really enjoying the game, definitely worth the $199 for the special edition with a thin black stripe drawn across the disc.

Sunsetaware
Jun 2, 2012

respec'd to Weregrumpfar, nerfed all my crafting skills, but pwning zombiesylphs with Grumpfar Rage Mode is totally worth it.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

I'm level -1, I don't know what happened.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Booourns posted:

I'm level -1, I don't know what happened.

Oh dear...

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
It's not about levels or numbers, the game is all in your head. I've spent so many hours turning into days just chilling with my RP klan. We pretend we're friends IRL and hang out in Smelly Hobo's Treeline, just generally having a good time and pretending there's a PS4 and we're taking turns playing AC and watching each other play AC. The other day I got so wasted on frog grog that I almost threw up for real when Zune70 fell into the lava I laughed so hard.

Anyone in for some PvP? There's this jerk 9999 B0n3r W4rr10r who won't stop sitting and standing on my corpse. My friends have all logged out and they said they'll just re-rez later, but I want to get to the safezone and start a gossip campaign against Chuck Foreskin for abusing the game mechanics. That'll show him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Hey, I installed the latest game mods and made sure they were all updated. My game keeps crashing and when it doesn't crash my cartoon just mails all of my gearz and money to "Botybotbot" as soon as I log in, and then won't stop running into the wall.

My question is this:
What mod do I need to DL to make the game work like it's supposed to?

• Locked thread