Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins the main event?
This poll is closed.
JBJ defends 60 28.17%
DC wins 102 47.89%
We the fans 51 23.94%
Total: 213 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Jones beat Evans but didn't crush or finish him. DC is much more powerful, tougher, a better grappler, and mentally stronger than Evans. This is the first time Jones has faced a legit threat in the grappling department.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Youtube comments are rarely anything but garbage, yet one manages to capture a sentiment we share:

"I swear to God if Jones slips and bangs his head on the hot tub or DC develops renal failure today during weight cuts I am going to bang my dick against the toilet seat until I'm sterile."

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRBxJKZa6bo LIVE fight pass announcement from a pitch black, empty media room
UFC has added more promotion libraries to FightPass:
-CageRage
-Extreme Challenge
-XFO
-Hook-n-Shoot
-King of the Cage
-Pancrase

• Locked thread