Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

who is courthouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

West coast ports are on the verge of a lockout. Shits about to get real(expensive and delayed in the midst of post holiday restocking)

http://www.pmanet.org/wp-content/themes/pacificmaritimeassociation/pdf/newsinfo_AverageAnnualEarnings.pdf

holy poo poo

they've been without a contract since summer, iirc, so yeah they're fed the gently caress up

smart of them to wait until after christmas, to help them with the public opinion

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

The Wire season 2 was loving terrible.

I hated it the first time I watched through it but once I watched it again it became loads better

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

Ya it might be better to revisit it now that I'll be wrapping up season 4 tomorrow.

5 is absolutely not worth my time from what I've been told.

It's worth it

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Yeah, it's not the best season, but it's still good and worth it

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The Wire takes a good 3-4 episodes to get its hooks into you.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

nwin posted:

Fort bliss active shooter?

quote:

(CNN)There is an active shooter at the El Paso VA Health Care System in El Paso, Texas, a spokesman said Tuesday.

The area is on lockdown, said Clarence Davis, spokesman for the William Beaumont Army Medical Center, which is adjacent to the VA facility.

No other information was immediately available.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mustang posted:

I'm thinking I never under any circumstances want to be stationed anywhere in Texas.

fort sam has a waterslide

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

GIGN gonna gently caress some poo poo up

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

priznat posted:

France looks so tiny, they can drive there in a couple hours right??

a train from Paris to Nice took me about 6 hours or so.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=064QkrMATW8

well we can rest easy everyone, 4chan and reddit are on the case

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

dibs on lenny briscoe

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

its me

im the oozemeister

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/12/americas/cuba-prisoners-release/index.html

Cuba releasing 53 political prisoners as a show of good faith with the US.

It's happening.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

All i know about Boris Johnson is what I've seen on top gear, which is basically how i get all my political news about Europe from.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/18/politics/joe-biden-delaware-shooting/index.html

some jackasses attempted to take out diamond joe

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

wanna see the muslim top gear

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ded posted:

Just looking at those pictures I smell BO

god loving dammit

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Obama's burn was p. good

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

if joe biden gets out of politics i want to see him host a late night talk show where he keeps it real all day every day'

also shim your namechange owns

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

If jet fuel or JP-8 caused the symptoms described most of GiP would be dead.

I'd be long loving dead from JP-8

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

We're all going to get cancer anyways from all the time we spent in jetwash behind tanks and planes. It sure beat being cold and wet at the time, though.

my cancer that's not from burn pits will be from huffing exhaust nonstop from m997s

woooooo

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/almost-everything-in-dr-strangelove-was-true

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/01/24/palin-say-shes-seriously-interested-in-2016-campaign/

It'd be hilarious to see a Hillary vs Palin debate

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

god i love the onion biden articles

quote:

WASHINGTON—Instructing workers to be on the lookout for a pretty huge package labeled “Fragile,” Vice President Joe Biden visited the White House mailroom Friday to check for the arrival of a grow light he’d had delivered under a fake name, multiple sources reported. “You guys know if any boxes arrived for a Robert Marley?” Biden reportedly asked in a low tone of voice, noting that the parcel would be shipped from a company called Photonics, Inc. in Vancouver, and that maybe his buddy Chip who works nights had already set it aside. “Long story, but I had a little mishap with my rig a few weeks ago and some of the guys on the Plantazoid forums said this thing is the poo poo.” At press time, the vice president was seen furtively slipping into the Lincoln Bedroom closet with a load of tinfoil he had taken from the White House kitchen.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

biden is furious he was never invited on the blowjob plane

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The Onion's version of Joe Biden is more american than cheeseburgers

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

honestly im surprised Palin hasn't jumped in the anti-vaxx train

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

doomsday preppers

people who stock up on ammo and drinking water and wait for their chance to die when their canned beans expire in their basement bomb shelter

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

my brother in law and his wife are both anti vaxxers, thank god they moved out to California. What's funny is that one of their cousins continually posts about the measles outbreak and pro-vaccination stuff. I don't know if he's doing it to piss them off, or to plead for them to do it.

Our pediatrician, on our 2nd kid's first visit, had pamphlets and everything at the ready for vaccinations, until I told him that we were cool and were 100% vaccinating. The look of relief on his face afterwards was hugely depressing to me.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mister Sinewave posted:

Nah man the ancients had this all figured out. Like you know, before it was understood that germs cause disease or that blood circulates.

gotta drain them humors

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i got 2 anthrax shots before it became optional.

we lost 6 people on pre-deployment who refused it beforehand. they got OTH I think.

we also had 3 sudden pregnancies, 2 people who had braces who couldn't get them off, and one person booted for showing up to AT with no uniforms, no gear, and a duffel bag with 1 black sock in it. when we were flying out to Colorado for two weeks of wargame bs.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

lol if you think its gonna happen

(its not)

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

its not going to happen

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quote:

A government spokesman says Jordan executed two prisoners, including a female would-be al Qaeda suicide bomber hours after vowing a harsh response to the gruesome killing of a Jordanian pilot captured by the Islamic State extremist group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APgrUnNQPQw

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holly bloops get in here and analyze these for us plz

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Untagged posted:

so they fire Brian Williams yet

who knows

jimmy fallon prolly isnt going to make any more rap videos of him though

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Equine Don posted:

Nice package

you know that a staffer tossed a tube sock in there or something

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mike-o posted:

Don't know if it's true, but an old CO of mine claimed that there's a picture of SGT McVeigh at the engineer sapper school at Ft. Leonard Wood because he was the soldier of the quarter or whatever gay poo poo.

My CO was probably full of poo poo :shrug:

We were always told at Fort Sam that he went through Foxtrot Company for medic training. But he was never a medic at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Casimir Radon posted:

I've got a hankering to watch PCU now. loving Amazon Prime and Netflix don't have it though.

I grew up one town over from wesleyan university, which is what the college in the movie is based on

if the movie is anything it's a severe understatement on how bad it is there.

• Locked thread