Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW

Mike-o posted:

gently caress you dad imma color outside the lines

Mom will praise your creativity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Tearsaslube posted:

Mom will praise your creativity

gleep?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shim is my spirit animal

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Shim is my spirit animal

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

spongebob, here's a nice article for you to read http://www.bostonglobe.com/magazine/2014/12/30/how-could-woman-just-vanish/CkjirwQF7RGnw4VkAl6TWM/story.html

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW

Still not as scary as the docks of your local shipping town. People can lose their hands and dental records

So don't lose your head! :P

Tearsaslube fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jan 5, 2015

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
Here's a funny video:
http://youtu.be/9F1xfDjjbZI

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

whose rereg are you

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

whose rereg are you

If you have to ask

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tearsaslube posted:

If you have to ask

:rolleyes::fh:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

"Courthouse trying to side step the coin flip rule" is my guess

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
http://youtu.be/e3YSeRtnc8c

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

For context I checked SS and they didn't go back to talking about him until he started flipping out. No clue what set him off this time.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

fire sure did a lot of standing his ground and not leaving when he left gip

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Casimir Radon posted:

For context I checked SS and they didn't go back to talking about him until he started flipping out. No clue what set him off this time.

Lack of attention is the most likely culprit.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

holocaust bloopers posted:

LOOK AT ME NOW DAD!

LOOK AT ME NOW DAD!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Well this is a guy who is prepared to cut his penis off to win the Oppression Olympics, since being informed that being a "child predator" didn't count as an oppressed minority.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

LOOK AT ME NOW DAD!

LOOK AT ME NOW DAD!

Not now son, I'm having Thanksgiving with normal people.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I really feel for his parents. They must be crushed.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I really feel for his parents. They must be crushed.

You know they have to have an insurance policy on it that cover's suicide. If they don't then you know he came by his retardation honestly

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

You know they have to have an insurance policy on it that cover's suicide. If they don't then you know he came by his retardation honestly

We all know full well Fire would never kill himself. He loves this poo poo. It's what fuels him.

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
I really like the concept of a self made man

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Gimmick sucks

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Trying to get advised and registered for classes the week before they start because I'm a lazy poo poo.

Edit: Adviser just emailed me back, I'm good to register for class assuming the ones I want aren't already filled up.

brand engager fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jan 5, 2015

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

Zeris posted:

Gimmick sucks

still laughed

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Finally saw Edge of Tomorrow.

Legit. As. gently caress.

Also Emily Blunt repeatedly shooting Tom Cruise in the head :swoon:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The Rat posted:

The Rat posted:

The Rat posted:

The Rat posted:

The Rat posted:

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Why is it that youtube provides a 1hr looped clip of Emily Blunt doing that stretch yoga pose, but not of her shooting Tom Cruise repeatedly in the head? This is bullshit.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

interesting read. personal theory: moose. she slipped, fell, landed on a moose antler rack, amnesia, now queen of the moose and planning daring midnight raids across the border for that delicious canadian foliage.

handful of murders in its history, thousands of people a year trekking it for various lengths. I'll be fine. bear spray for the bears. the knife I've carried for ten years for most everything else. short of getting cancer from the amounts of permethrin I'll be coated in, I'm not terribly concerned about what's ahead. I can read a compass, use a map, understand declination, and the drat thing is marked (with color coding for offshoots). we'll be fine, my only concern is getting Frank up the steeper parts.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
i am excited about this adventure for a number of reasons :) :) :) :)

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm sure you are

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sell me the movie rights.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
totes looking forward to running into you being all beta creeper at some random roadside pancake house, moker. pretty sure I'll recognize you, serial killer look trying to hide behind an iphone, 3 booths away. the mobility of your work will aid in your alibi, at least.

if I'm dead all rights go to Frank, who will probably sell them to you for a bucket of dehydrated liver treats (because he's not a cheap whore that eats beggin strips).

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

justice4trayvawn posted:

i am excited about this adventure for a number of reasons :) :) :) :)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
you should buy a mares leg in .44 mag to ensure that no one fucks with you

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
meh.

I'm actually selling my P38 before I go. not that big on carrying across state lines. I'd need to get a carry permit anyhow, and that wouldn't allow me to carry it in the national parks along the way anyhow. I can get away with bringing Frank in the state parks with paperwork from my psych claiming therapy companion, but that's probably as far as my luck will carry me.

if it was the continental divide trail, oh gently caress yes I'd be carrying a mare's leg. and a .357mag for good measure.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Jan 6, 2015

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
Probably photoshopped but who cares.

White girls are evolving

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

meh.

I'm actually selling my P38 before I go. not that big on carrying across state lines. I'd need to get a carry permit anyhow, and that wouldn't allow me to carry it in the national parks along the way anyhow. I can get away with bringing Frank in the state parks with paperwork from my psych claiming therapy companion, but that's probably as far as my luck will carry me.

if it was the continental divide trail, oh gently caress yes I'd be carrying a mare's leg. and a .357mag for good measure.

What I don't think most people realize is that Frank is a loving monster of a dog. I kinda feel he's more than enough security (not that we honestly need much) for the trail, dude. Frank likes me and he still gives me pause when his giant rear end starts moving fast or for your door haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Probably photoshopped but who cares.

White girls are evolving

My boy got himself a "white" girl with sort of that kind of body, turns out she's biracial. Basically her parents were both Oreos and she came out white looking mostly like her folks.

Now my boy is heb as gently caress, I figured their kids were gonna be born with bifocals, IBS, and a reasonably well diversified investment portfolio.

Let's just say his son has the darkest year round tan you've ever seen a kid have, and water beads the gently caress up off his well braided hair. His daughter looks like Annie in black face, too.

Parents couldn't look or be more white if they tried.

It's so loving lol to me when the gorillas appear in the genetic mist like this and just throw a monkey wrench in some WASPy families whole works.

I was all like "hahahaha where is your God now Avi, you are raising a previcted criminal haha, look here is a teavana gift card you race betraying yuppy gently caress." at some party for them muddying the collective genetic waters (I thought in my mind not said out loud lol I'm not that crass). This was years ago, around trayvawn time (rip) Then I started taking meds and going to therapy and now I understand why that thinking was inappropriate, even though true and somewhat thoughtful.

Dude liked his teavana. :colbert:

• Locked thread