Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Time to overthrow this unjust dictator! N4I is literally Hitler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hail stan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Free slampig

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

#handsupdontprobate

#icantpost

#6hourstoolong

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiOW0A0qrmA

:italy:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
House of Cards season 3 going with a Putin-a-like story line.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU9QTLXYCCc

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

holocaust bloopers posted:

House of Cards season 3 going with a Putin-a-like story line.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU9QTLXYCCc

yessss

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

the gip hangout eliminates 90% of the reasons i visit GiP now. it's really easy to create split off threads if you just wanna talk about one thing.
plus we managed to help 2 dudes feel better about their hosed up military careers this weekend, it feels good.

Best & worse thing about the hangout chat: NO MODS. it's possible to block people in google hangouts too, https://support.google.com/hangouts/answer/2945109 ,but nobody i really can't stand has joined the hangouts so far.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

tuluk posted:

the gip hangout eliminates 90% of the reasons i visit GiP now. it's really easy to create split off threads if you just wanna talk about one thing.
plus we managed to help 2 dudes feel better about their hosed up military careers this weekend, it feels good.

Best & worse thing about the hangout chat: NO MODS. it's possible to block people in google hangouts too, https://support.google.com/hangouts/answer/2945109 ,but nobody i really can't stand has joined the hangouts so far.

Thanks

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

tuluk posted:

Thanks

vains
May 26, 2004

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Why did you let her drive

vains
May 26, 2004

New season of Girls. Hot hipster slut still hasn't gotten her tits out but gross hipster slut didnt either. Pretty much a win.

Zeris posted:

Why did you let her drive

its her car

vains fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Jan 12, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i love you all

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

New season of Girls. Hot hipster slut still hasn't gotten her tits out but gross hipster slut didnt either. Pretty much a win.

its her car

Does she drive you around while you watch episodes of girls and laugh at them with her and trying to hold her hand

vains
May 26, 2004

Zeris posted:

Does she drive you around while you watch episodes of girls and laugh at them with her and trying to hold her hand

its illegal to have watch tv and drive

vains
May 26, 2004

and women are already bad enough at driving as it is

:rimshot:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Part of me wants to say that those pants are a cleverly designed optical illusion to make that rear end look bigger than it really is.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Fister Roboto posted:

Part of me wants to say that those pants are a cleverly designed optical illusion to make that rear end look bigger than it really is.
rear end camouflage

assouflage

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

if you watch girls might as well kill yourself

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
:911:TRIGGER WARNING:911: Shim A/T post. I'm just gonna trigger warning for the more hug boxy types that are going to want to ignore these posts in the future. I'll never accommodate those loving Tranny's but I got a nephew that's just like you aspie bastards and ya'll just remind me so much of him and how he loves his hug box too.

Training day 1 for the A/T.

I'm doing bong rips from sur Wesley Pypes, my only legit piece of GoG craftsman water pipe art, and betting odds are even that Spongebob forgot he wanted to do a training hike with Frank this morning, so I'm getting good and stoned and walking my dog (Hank, it's a coincidence) around East Memphis in some legit southern winter weather..

Doubt we make it as far as we would with Frank, Hank being 14 pounds tops and a total f'ing runt haha but I love my boy, runt and all.

/Dumbass Shim AT bullshit

P.S. Actually are these "smart phone water proofing" services legit in your dudes opinion? I got no warranty and idgaf about the phone, but my options are keep it in my watt tight compartment in my pack or get it water proofed if I wanna make sure I don't fry it in a downpour. Anyone send their phone off and have it come back hacked and full of talcum powder? I'm just trying to make an iPhone waterproof and drop proof :(.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Jan 12, 2015

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Shim, has spongebob suckered you into packing some of his gear because of his back problems yet?

real post though: get that 3-layer sleeping bag i linked to earlier. it really is good and light.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

tuluk posted:

Shim, has spongebob suckered you into packing some of his gear because of his back problems yet?

real post though: get that 3-layer sleeping bag i linked to earlier. it really is good and light.

We both legit got back problems so that couldn't work haha.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

P.S. Actually are these "smart phone water proofing" services legit in your dudes opinion? I got no warranty and idgaf about the phone, but my options are keep it in my watt tight compartment in my pack or get it water proofed if I wanna make sure I don't fry it in a downpour. Anyone send their phone off and have it come back hacked and full of talcum powder? I'm just trying to make an iPhone waterproof and drop proof :(.

Get a Lifeproof case. Watertight when submerged and decent drop protection. I have one and it works well.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Get a Lifeproof case. Watertight when submerged and decent drop protection. I have one and it works well.

2nding this reccomendation. lifeproof cases work & keep iphones alive in the hands of little kids.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Obama Africanus posted:

otter box works good, tho it is not a 100% waterproof thing it does make your phone nearly indestructible

vains
May 26, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

if you watch girls might as well kill yourself

I watch Girls ironically retard. Nobody/nothing is stopping you.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

gently caress you

vains
May 26, 2004

Zeris posted:

gently caress you

Yeah she gets naked a lot. It kind of sucks when shes naked but then bad stuff happens to her and its okay. Hot hipster slut will get her tits out one day.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hot hipster slut

Mods please name change Veins to this

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Yeah she gets naked a lot. It kind of sucks when shes naked but then bad stuff happens to her and its okay. Hot hipster slut will get her tits out one day.

let us know when that happens. your sacrifice has been noted

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

ded posted:

otter box works good, tho it is not a 100% waterproof thing it does make your phone nearly indestructible

Ran over an ipod in an otter box in Afghanistan with an MATV. It burroughed it into the gravel and didn't hurt it any other than scratching the case.

What I'm saying is iPhone have better protection than most tactical vehicles.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
oh i forgot ;

trip report on new toilets. 1st flush all poop goes away. victory.

edit : my old 1.6gpf LOW FLOW toilets that came with the house would take 3-5 flushes + a plunger. the new ones are 1.28gpf

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

ded posted:

Otter box has kept the iPhone alive this long but the otter box is getting p. Tore up and also isn't water proof.

But you are 100% right on here, thus was a good buy with the phone at that time.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

ded posted:

oh i forgot ;

trip report on new toilets. 1st flush all poop goes away. victory.

edit : my old 1.6gpf LOW FLOW toilets that came with the house would take 3-5 flushes + a plunger. the new ones are 1.28gpf

Ahhhhh, nice edit. I was about to inquire as to the state of diseased bowels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Obama Africanus posted:

Otter box has kept the iPhone alive this long but the otter box is getting p. Tore up and also isn't water proof.

But you are 100% right on here, thus was a good buy with the phone at that time.

if enough water gets past the otterbox, you dove into a pool or some poo poo

• Locked thread