Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
ive used atdhe or w/e i always mix the t and the d up.. dont make a good and funny joke about the "d" being mixed up btw.. but i've used that for ages and it's pretty much consistently solid idk why i do it considering i have a tv and all the matches are shown on it for the most part but hell, i'm sentimental about watching grainy streams of a foreign club while i cosplay a real supporter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Breath Ray posted:

Yeah, from something awful! Goddam loving mra fedora toting neckbeard retards

You rang? haha

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Gigi Galli posted:

Please take any talk about Huth and trannies to D&D because it is retarded, thanks.

can we still talk about fat ronaldo.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

seeing an old and assuredly nonchalant frank lampard barely attempt to keep up the appearance of a professional athlete in a country he doesnt give a poo poo about in a heinously poor league is motivating as hell for me to buy scarfs and be a big time fan of new york city football club, the newest storied franchise around.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

dkj posted:

That cannibal made the entire team look ten times better than they actually are.

thats not really it he was incredible, best player in the premier league for sure, but the problem this season was the calamitous loss of momentum, not that everyone was magically better bc of luis suarez. the mentality broke down, it'll come back just a bad year

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Feels weird that all the ppl that dont support Liverpool are making a bigger deal of it than anyone who does it seems lol

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Liverpool fans in "refusing to criticize Gerrard" shocker

ive criticized him when he was poo poo this year and two years ago tho so idk i dont think throwaway comments are really damning its not gonna effect rodgers at all

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

TelekineticBear! posted:

Remember how Giggs, Neville, Ferdinand etc were all undermining Moyes at every opportunity and leaking stories to the press and stuff lol

i genuinely didnt pay too much attentiont ot the internal stuff at united last season bc i was busy enjoying luis suarez doing cool goals, phillipe coutinho passing the ball with pinpoint accuracy like the guy from American Sniper if he was a footballer, daniel sturridge dancing a lot (goal celebration). i think only now do i pay attention to the drama more bc none of that is happening.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

They can take away Al Jazeera but they can never take away the random Russian streaming at 6 pixels a minute that I've grown up with

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Largely the same team that won the league

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

TelekineticBear! posted:

Moyes is a good manager, I don't think anyone could really argue that hes not its just that he couldnt cope with filling the shoes of the greatest manager of all time, and I don't think anyone can, man united will become another Chelsea/Madrid who change up managers every couple of seasons if results arent instantaneous, which is how football works in the modern game anyway.

Yep and Arsenal will be the same when Arsene leaves the days of the long term manager are dead and gone!

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

My theory is that an average manager will get above average results given a decent run of things but 3 years which seems to be stretching the norm is not enough i bet they'd really start to kick it into gear in 4 or 5

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

excuse me lady posted:

Manchester is 5% blue

15% concentrated power of will

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Xabi posted:

He reminds me of Ryan Babel.

Babel was better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

still coming off the high from yesterday's epic victory friends. both african american liverpool forwards gliding athletically around the field in a bestial manner, doing in fact good touches and shot, scoring much goal.

• Locked thread