Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
So, now that Wiziwig is dead. What do you guys use to watch the games? Preferably HD stuff, not some grainy flash stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Don't know if this is :filez: talk, but I just got a subscription to premierleaguepass.com and it owns. No more dodgy streams and russian commentary. Feels good man.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

kcer posted:

No it's not files, it's legit but it's region locked to New Zealand. I miss Al Jazeera :(

New Zealand, India and Taiwan I think. I just downloaded the Hola extension for chrome, put in Taiwan and was able to subscribe.

fat gay nonce posted:

What's the price and quality like?
Can't check the price, because I'm at work atm, but I just bought the week pass to see if it would work. I think it's something like $49 for a whole season.
Quality is great, I think it streams at 4500 kbps max. You can watch different games at the same time, and even use picture in picture. It's pretty sweet.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Bea Nanner posted:

You're better off finding an American willing to share their NBC login info.
Hmm, because of this:

excuse me lady posted:

This worked with Al Jazeera... for about a month

?

I haven't subscribed yet, only tried the free trial. Somehow I was afraid it was too good to be true :)

• Locked thread