Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

fat greasy puto posted:

its funny how bad they look against a team with an organized defense

To be fair, the game would have ended 0-0 if Szczesny hadn't went full retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

blue footed boobie posted:

Arteta has had a setback and could be out for quite a while, apparently. Amazing how often Arsenal players have three setbacks.

Perfect, with the Coq doing a god job in midfield I'd hate for Arteta to try jumping right back in against City. Or maybe he's in the process of transferring to another club? I'm OK with either scenario.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Disappointed I wasn't able to watch the Arsenal match, but certainly pleased with the result. About time they got a result like that. Funny that the Coq couldn't get a starting spot at Charlton and here he is turning out solid performance once recalled.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Much to no one's surprise, Costa was charged with violent conduct. Some places are reporting that the charge can't be appealed, but it's not likely one would succeed anyhow since this is a post-match ruling.

http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/jan/diego-costa-charged-violent-conduct-chelsea-liverpool-semi-final-second-leg

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Brendan Rodgers posted:

So basically we won the fa cup, nice.

Costa plays for Chelsea, not Arsenal, mate.

• Locked thread