Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30687781

Lallana out for a month with a calf injury, just as he was starting to look good. Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Not like arsenal to be bothered about fags in the showers

:eyepop:

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

I think Gerrard should keep his loving mouth shut and leave with some dignity tbh.

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Psybro posted:

Used to be Michael Owen.

irl lol

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

poo poo keeper, flattered by his defence bailing him out.

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Byolante posted:

They have never charged Skrtl with anything despite him being the biggest oval office in English football, wrong man got punished, free the chelsea 1

You've got a weird fixation with Liverpool.

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

tbp posted:

Babel was better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Yeah, big Chelsea fan here OP, I go to the local pub here in Grand Rapids, Michigan with my mates to watch matches (i call them these british terms cause we are all big soccer fans) i gotta be honest, these meet ups are about so much more than the game, and really, its more about 4-6 clean cut bros who love the game of footy and feel comfortable telling each other anything, having the most wild depraved anal gaping gently caress fests you can imagine, tbh we don't even turn the game on most days, we just go at each other like wild beasts. Its a beautiful time, and its not a gay thing, its completely straight, and we owe it all to our mutual love of the Chels.

IRL lol

• Locked thread