Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
loving leave already pardew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

blue footed boobie posted:

You're going to be so poo poo when he's gone.
actually we're already fully poo poo so not sure where there is to go??? Since the 5th place finish:

I mean we could turn into Villa levels of poo poo but we're probably not getting Lambert in.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

blue footed boobie posted:

Down again? Back into a relegation scrap? You finished 10th last year and will probably be there again this year. Thats not a bad result at Newcastle.
It's actually the lowest acceptable result. Pardew is poo poo.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
French papers saying Newcastle United have opened talks with Rémi Garde, who sounds like a good appointment that I would enjoy.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Koesj posted:

I still don't see it happening. Admittedly Ajax play in a poo poo league and are a selling club, but having played CL football for four years running now, and with revenue at more than half of what NUFC rake in, it's not really a step up in sporting or transfer opportunities terms.

Unless he wants to join your 'project', with his 'philosophy', for an owner who is a massive 'bellend', in the Northeast with all its 'quality of life'.
Of course he's not coming. They're going to wait until the end of the window to announce it's Carver for the rest of the season and that we'll pursue targets in the summer, who will by then have better offers than whatever derisory poo poo package we're offering and it will be hilarious.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Thought Douglas just expects an update on how the process is going by the Hull game. Either way I'm not filled with hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

The Big Taff Man posted:

Yes, because youre still charged for it
Or, in a way, you're paying not to see it, which sounds like the better deal.

• Locked thread