Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

blue footed boobie posted:

You're going to be so poo poo when he's gone.

Unless they do something really stupid like bringing back Glenn Roeder I'm pretty sure they'll continue to be exactly as mediocre as they normally are. Its not like Pardew has been getting more out of that group of players than you'd expect via great tactics or motivation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I wish transpeople would just give it a rest tbh its tiresome.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

The world's gone mad if he gets a ban for something completely unrelated to sport. Make him apologise or give some money to charity or sommat if internet mentalists have to be appeased.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Eau de MacGowan posted:

no-one else in this picture is going to be playing for NYCFC either so i dont know why poor old lampy lampard is getting singled out

lol

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Breath Ray posted:

Gordon Taylor has risked further controversy by appearing to compare the Ched Evans case with the Hillsborough tragedy.
After the convicted rapist's move to Oldham collapsed, the Professional Footballers' Association chief executive was asked about Evans's insistence that he is innocent.
"He wouldn't have been the first person to be found guilty, maintained their innocence and been proved right. We know what happened with Hillsborough," Taylor told BBC Sport.
"It's now unravelling and very different to how it was portrayed at the time - indeed by the police at the time."

lol what a thick oval office, how does someone this stupid have a job in the public eye?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Gordon Taylor's not great either

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

quote:

Aston Villa fans cranked up the pressure on Paul Lambert as they turned on their manager for the second game in a row, chanting for his head. “We want Lambert out” and “We want our Villa back”, the travelling support demanded after Villa slipped back to within two points of the relegation zone by drawing yet another blank in a 1-0 defeat at Leicester City.

As their Midlands rivals continued to keep alive their chances of survival thanks to Paul Konchesky’s goal in first-half stoppage time,Villa made it nearly 12 hours since they last scored in the Premier League. With just two league wins from 17, their fans publicised a petition urging for Lambert’s dismissal.

Dan Lawrie, a Villa fan from Birmingham, has started a petition requesting to “remove Paul Lambert”. The petition states: “We as fans of the club have endured three years of shame under Paul Lambert ... We as fans believe that things will never change under Lambert, and are therefore calling for action.” Randy Lerner, the chairman, put the club up for sale last summer but no serious interest has been forthcoming leaving Villa in limbo.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/10/paul-lambert-aston-villa-leicester

Everything about this is funny to me, bse

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I'm not fussed really there's enough blame to go round. Lerner's fault that they will be relegation battlers until they get a richer/more interested owner, Lamberts fault that they are boring as gently caress and incapable of scoring.

Remember last season when you had to go down to the 9th tier of English football to find a team that scored less often than Norwich? At this stage we'd scored 17, Villa have 11.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Ewar Woowar posted:

Villa have a very poor squad on paper imo and I would be surprised if a new manager made a huge amount of difference. I think things are only going to get worse too with Delph unlikely to renew his contract and Vlaar doing the same. Can't see Benteke hanging around for much longer either.

Keep going I'm almost there

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

The Big Taff Man posted:

If your aunty had bollocks she'd be your uncle

Literally shaking at this disgraceful bigotry

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

The players actively undermined Moyes while they all listen to Van Gaal. The end result is the same because Moyes is a better manager and person.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Eau de MacGowan posted:

He found employment within a year, and now he's hanging out in spain with hot mamacitas and cool cervezas and beating barcelona whilst the dutch butthead is failing to get a £150mil front four to score.

He has got a weird head hasn't he, it hasn't got enough polygons and its like his hair is too high for it

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

You want the Huth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HUTH! should be his response imo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

serious gaylord posted:

When you've got league 1 sides with a majority of foreign players thats a bit much imo. Thats where most academy players would have gone to get experience and playing time. Now they just sit on the bench.

Are there league 1 sides with a majority of foreign players? I'm pretty sure there are homegrown rules down there

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I imagine they thought similar about him

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I think UEFA or whoever should offer FFP credit to clubs for lowering ticket & travel prices.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

quote:

Spurs striker Emmanuel Adebayor, 30, has no intention of leaving Tottenham this season but says he is at the club to make money and score goals

...and I'm all out of goals

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I reckon Mignolet & Lloris have contributed more to United's position tbh

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

100% of the shots on target De Gea has failed to save this season have resulted in goals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Wendy

• Locked thread